Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, CBrownsman said:

Honestly I would like that.

It would flush out this nonsense of drafting Saquan or Chubb at 1 and passing on our QB.

Exactly. 1,12,22,33,36,53,64,65 sheesh 

mid we really wanted to we could walk away with 5 1st and call it a day Trade em all lol

36 minutes ago, zelbell said:

if we trade back and get a bunch more picks and get Guice and a DB with 12 and 22 would be nice

Guice at 22 would not be worth it IMO also going to 4 to 12 would be too big of a drop for me. Browns are going to lose out on #1 guys at their position. They will miss out on the #1 safety, Corner, defensive linemen, and RB. Trading down to the 5-7 range would be perfect because it looks like QBs could go quickly. 

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Guice at 22 would not be worth it IMO also going to 4 to 12 would be too big of a drop for me. Browns are going to lose out on #1 guys at their position. They will miss out on the #1 safety, Corner, defensive linemen, and RB. Trading down to the 5-7 range would be perfect because it looks like QBs could go quickly. 

I agree with this. Grab your QB at 1 and take Barkley at 4 and call it a day. 

It would be nice if we could somehow get some teams into a bidding war for the fourth pick. Denver, New York, Arizona and Buffalo all make sense. We could possibly get Buffalo to send more than just 12 and 22 to us since trading down with a team like the Jets would allow us to still get a top prospect. Maybe we could get them to send the 65th pick back to us. B|

If we did trade with Buffalo, who do we take at #12? Ward? Vea? Davenport?

But they could always just trade with Indianapolis. I'm sure they'd be fine with trading down and acquiring more picks. unless they fall in love with Barkley or Chubb.

6 minutes ago, CleBrowns07 said:

If Barkley is there at #4, I'm totally fine with staying there and taking him unless we get an offer that's too good to pass up. But if Barkley goes #2 or 3, then I'd definitely look to trade down.

10 minutes ago, CleBrowns07 said:

id like to have the 4th overall pick every year to decide what to do with (on top of your own).  im team trade down.  

I'd love Suh on a two year deal. 

I want Robinson. 

I want a qb and elite player. My favorite would be Nelson. Linemen have the longest careers, if he is as good as advertised then he may play 10+ years. 

If Joe retires take Nelson at 4 and get solder. 

Suh is interesting, but his production has deteriorated each year since 2015 in Miami. Do you project a revitalization in Gregg Williams scheme? And do you think he'd be open to a 2 or 3 year deal? His style of play has to be taking a heavy toll on him and he's not a spring chicken anymore.

Archived