Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:
11 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

lmao this f’ing guy

He’s the worst...

I feel dumb for liking Hue when he was first hired.  I had no idea he was such an ego maniac. It seems like he'll say anything to make himself look good.

Peace!!!

2 minutes ago, Tully305 said:

Apparently we're now trading McCourty to NE with a 7th for a 6th 

If true, good for him and I guess for us. Let him go play for a SB with his bro. And I guess if we weren’t keeping him, guess this is something. All these later picks though, I’m still fit packaging whatever 5-7 rounders we end up with this year to move up either at this top or rounds 2-3. 

3 minutes ago, dawgpound1816 said:

I'd be cool with Crabtree as he would raise the floor and bring some more ego and attitude to the WR core. 

I'm still hoping the Browns draft 1 WR in the draft to.

I like the idea of having a WR Corp. Loaded with Vets. It should make it so much easier for a rookie QB. 

Just finished watching the first season of all or nothing with the Cardinals. Show has really made me like Honeybager and truly shows you how good of a locker room guy. 

I would love if the browns signed him. Randall could be a great depth guy but I think he could be a legit starter for us too. I like his college highlights of him actually playing safety 

Archived