Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Minor Niner News Thread

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Released Matt Dayes to make room for him. 

 

We... released... a RB?! What? I thought we were signing AAAAAAALLLLL the running backs... I don't understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

 

We... released... a RB?! What? I thought we were signing AAAAAAALLLLL the running backs... I don't understand.

We signed one yesterday or the day before, so we are all good (Austin Walter) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forge said:

We signed one yesterday or the day before, so we are all good (Austin Walter) 

Still, I thought Kyle was aiming at an all-53 RB roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rudyZ said:

Still, I thought Kyle was aiming at an all-53 RB roster.

You’ve heard of the Fridge, well we just signed the Beaver. He’s going to chew through the goal line like a Beaver through a Canadian Maple!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

You’ve heard of the Fridge, well we just signed the Beaver. He’s going to chew through the goal line like a Beaver through a Canadian Maple!

But can he chew through the handle of a Scottish Hammer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

 

I agree with King that it will be the Raiders on Hard Knocks and it makes sense. Gruden is made for that show lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Blocking TE right? 

Yep. It's been a prediction of mine for some time, but I think this is the year Celek Time has finally come to an end. Neither he nor Toilolo are anything special, but the latter is younger, was not a Trent Baalke pick, and - shockingly for this regime - has missed very little football time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Yep. It's been a prediction of mine for some time, but I think this is the year Celek Time has finally come to an end. Neither he nor Toilolo are anything special, but the latter is younger, was not a Trent Baalke pick, and - shockingly for this regime - has missed very little football time.

Shanny really likes his guys that he's familiar with from Atlanta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

 

 

Not shocked at all that Moore didn't make the team, but definitely shocked he didn't make it out of May. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Not shocked at all that Moore didn't make the team, but definitely shocked he didn't make it out of May. 

Meh, I always thought he was signed just in case they didn't get Bosa. Not saying he would ever replace the caliber of player Bosa is, but I thought he was just another camp body to add to the position who has some experience. Honestly I'm more shocked they waived the UDFA Glenn to sign a blocking TE who will probably be cut. I thought Glenn had potential to make the 53. 

Edited by 757-NINER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×