Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

17 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Eh, my team ain't picking until about 8pm tomorrow. :D

Right there with you, except it'll probably be closer to 9 (or 6 my time and I'll have to be at a damn rehearsal dinner "minding the kids").  So I'm just here for as much mayhem as possible tonight.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Right there with you, except it'll probably be closer to 9 (or 6 my time and I'll have to be at a damn rehearsal dinner "minding the kids").  So I'm just here for as much mayhem as possible tonight.

I was at a wedding for the 2007 draft. I managed to piece it together through the car radio and the hotel tv.

51 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

During his press conference yesterday, Saints GM Mickey Loomis says that the Saints have spoke to every team above them and about 15 teams behind them. Not all talks are serious...just teams trying to get a feel for draft slot value and teams willingness to move. So the above statement is not surprising at all...and in all likelihood every team has had received multiple talks regarding movement. 

Please don't trade up for Lamar, Please don't trade up for Lamar, Please don't trade up for Lamar. 

- Signed a Falcons fan. 

1 minute ago, DaveDX said:

I was at a wedding for the 2007 draft. I managed to piece it together through the car radio and the hotel tv.

I've been at weddings for Days 2 and 3 of more drafts than not recently.  This time it's my wife's stupid cousin whose marrying a Russian guy so apparently there's no drinking at the reception...

I was really tempted to boycott and offer to just stay home with the kids and let her go.

Archived