Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

31 minutes ago, jarren said:

Please don't trade up for Lamar, Please don't trade up for Lamar, Please don't trade up for Lamar. 

- Signed a Falcons fan. 

I’m pretty sure we’re going to trade up for Jackson. Mayfield would have been the ideal guy but his stock is crazy. If I had money to put on one player...it would be a trade up for Jackson. 

15 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Oh ok. Reading it I thought it was because everybody would start fighting lmao

pretty sure you are right. russians drink and usually they don't stop until it turns ugly.

and i think all russians are orthodox. like serbians.

39 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I've been at weddings for Days 2 and 3 of more drafts than not recently.  This time it's my wife's stupid cousin whose marrying a Russian guy so apparently there's no drinking at the reception...

I was really tempted to boycott and offer to just stay home with the kids and let her go.

yNlQWRM.jpg

6 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Darnold in Buffalo colors

I mean.  Bosa wore all black with a red tie and knew the Chargers were taking him.

Plus, Darnold's fraternity colors are purple, green, and gold... you know damn well no kid from Capistrano is pulling off that look.

20 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I mean.  Bosa wore all black with a red tie and knew the Chargers were taking him.

Plus, Darnold's fraternity colors are purple, green, and gold... you know damn well no kid from Capistrano is pulling off that look.

14895496-mmmain.jpg

Here is Dolphins LB Ryan Shazier

18 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Lmao

Archived