Jump to content

The Random Thread (TAJT!)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TheChad said:

I actually can't remember what it used to look like, but this new look feels very bright. Or maybe that's just because it's 2AM.

Nah it's really bright but there is a night mode - allllll the way at the bottom of the site there's a link that says "Theme" with a down arrow. Click that and choose Dark Mode, refresh the page, and boom, it's now easy on the eyes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Nah it's really bright but there is a night mode - allllll the way at the bottom of the site there's a link that says "Theme" with a down arrow. Click that and choose Dark Mode, refresh the page, and boom, it's now easy on the eyes.

I use monitor technology.    Whatever it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Nah it's really bright but there is a night mode - allllll the way at the bottom of the site there's a link that says "Theme" with a down arrow. Click that and choose Dark Mode, refresh the page, and boom, it's now easy on the eyes.

I'd like to buy you a beer one day. Thanks!  I'm way too dumb to have known that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dcat said:

I'd like to buy you a beer one day. Thanks!  I'm way too dumb to have known that.

Only reason I found it was cause I took 20min searching the website. With the new theme I kinda guessed they must have added theming features with the new layout - else why update to the brightest theme ever?

 

4 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Apologies.....  What TAJT stands for? Exactly

This Aint Jets Talk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Nah it's really bright but there is a night mode - allllll the way at the bottom of the site there's a link that says "Theme" with a down arrow. Click that and choose Dark Mode, refresh the page, and boom, it's now easy on the eyes.

You're my hero. I spent 5 minutes looking through profile settings and stuff and couldn't find it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

HARDENNNNN BABY

I won't pretend to know the NBA, I hate the NBA lol, but is that trade really going to work out? Not enough balls to go around, giving up a ton of picks and from what I hear giving up some great home grown talent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

I won't pretend to know the NBA, I hate the NBA lol, but is that trade really going to work out? Not enough balls to go around, giving up a ton of picks and from what I hear giving up some great home grown talent.

I think it will personally but they’ll either be the most explosive offense in NBA history or go up in smoke

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...