The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

2 hours ago, TheChad said:

I actually can't remember what it used to look like, but this new look feels very bright. Or maybe that's just because it's 2AM.

Nah it's really bright but there is a night mode - allllll the way at the bottom of the site there's a link that says "Theme" with a down arrow. Click that and choose Dark Mode, refresh the page, and boom, it's now easy on the eyes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Nah it's really bright but there is a night mode - allllll the way at the bottom of the site there's a link that says "Theme" with a down arrow. Click that and choose Dark Mode, refresh the page, and boom, it's now easy on the eyes.

I use monitor technology.    Whatever it is.

3 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

I'd like to buy you a beer one day. Thanks!  I'm way too dumb to have known that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dcat said:

I'd like to buy you a beer one day. Thanks!  I'm way too dumb to have known that.

Only reason I found it was cause I took 20min searching the website. With the new theme I kinda guessed they must have added theming features with the new layout - else why update to the brightest theme ever?

4 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Apologies.....  What TAJT stands for? Exactly

This Aint Jets Talk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

You're my hero. I spent 5 minutes looking through profile settings and stuff and couldn't find it.

• Like 1

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

I won't pretend to know the NBA, I hate the NBA lol, but is that trade really going to work out? Not enough balls to go around, giving up a ton of picks and from what I hear giving up some great home grown talent.

I think it will personally but they’ll either be the most explosive offense in NBA history or go up in smoke