Texans watch: 2017

BwickRedux

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

What game were you two watching?  You sure you aren't the same profile to both be this wrong? ;) Deshaun was not at all poised.  He left the pocket way too often and got straight LUCKY on that touchdown run; there was nothing explosive or jaw dropping that he did what any other scrambling passer could/would have done.  He was 15/24 for 125 yards, 98 net yards with adjustment for sack yards.  He dinked and dunked and had no passing touchdowns.  He was not special running the ball.  As a passer, he was Alex Smith at his worst.  There was nothing to be excited about with Watson for a Texans fan.  He honestly looks like half the dude Deshone is.  Don't drink the feelgood story kool-aid.  Bill O'Brien WILL be fired by the end of the season.  Book it.

How in the heck do you compare the 2 posts?  I have never been high on Watson.  Remember I was the guy that said all QBs in that draft were projects.  That has not changed.

that is the most epic fail of reading comprehension that I have seen in quiet a while.

I was also the guy on the other place that was saying Houston would suck this year and bill o Brian would be fired, when everyone else (pretty sure you included) were picking them to be a juggernaut and run away with the division.

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

How in the heck do you compare the 2 posts?  I have never been high on Watson.  Remember I was the guy that said all QBs in that draft were projects.  That has not changed.

that is the most epic fail of reading comprehension that I have seen in quiet a while.

I was also the guy on the other place that was saying Houston would suck this year and bill o Brian would be fired, when everyone else (pretty sure you included) were picking them to be a juggernaut and run away with the division.

"Pretty much" right after Mind's post led me to believe that you agreed with his sentiments that the Bengals are trash and that Watson is coming along pretty nicely.  If your "pretty  much" was meant for someone else's post, I might call my coupling of the two posts...I dunno, maybe...the most epic fail of reading comprehension I've performed/seen in peace & quite a while.

I still think the Texans go undefeated.  #hurricanjnaut

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

"Pretty much" right after Mind's post led me to believe that you agreed with his sentiments that the Bengals are trash and that Watson is coming along pretty nicely.  If your "pretty  much" was meant for someone else's post, I might call my coupling of the two posts...I dunno, maybe...the most epic fail of reading comprehension I've performed/seen in peace & quite a while.

Pretty much and entirely agree are not quite the same, m'k.  I agree that the Bengals are horrible this year.  Watson > Savage, that is no endorsement for a rookie Watson.

9 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Who you even talking to?  Ignorance is indeed bliss. 

Tho not complete nor foolproof, lesigh

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Who you even talking to?  Ignorance is indeed bliss. 

Tho not complete nor foolproof, lesigh

Great question, hopefully they aren't ignorant enough to demand concrete proof of hypothetical projections that are a year into the future though.  Only a real fool would do that.O.o

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So you were just thinking about Bwick? Anything in particular or just missing him in general?

Did someone catch some feelings????

Maybe, I was mad at him when he left last time but if it was best for him I understood. I can't take it again.

On the bright side I did win the fantasy football league which didn't happen when he was playing so that was a positive.

I'm just confused. I push him away with one hand and pull him closer with the other.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Maybe, I was mad at him when he left last time but if it was best for him I understood. I can't take it again.

On the bright side I did win the fantasy football league which didn't happen when he was playing so that was a positive.

I'm just confused. I push him away with one hand and pull him closer with the other.

Sounds like Bwick is just a savage when it comes to considering your emotions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived