The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

what if And this is a big what if, what if Michigan wins this weekend and they win the big10 title game. Does both Michigan and Ohio State make it in the playoffs? 

Ohio State has already clinched the Big Ten East - we are undefeated and Michigan has two conference losses.

If OSU loses but wins the B10 championship game, we'll still be in the playoffs.

• Like 1

Just now, FrantikRam said:

Ohio State has already clinched the Big Ten East - we are undefeated and Michigan has two conference losses.

If OSU loses but wins the B10 championship game, we'll still be in the playoffs.

Ah crap I thought Michigan still had a chance. I must of missed the announcement of Ohio state locking up the East.

37 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

They just need to win out to keep it. This also pretty much confirms they still make it with one loss. 

Win out and let Clemson play LSU. Utah or Bama is a far more desirable round 1 then Clemson.  

This is what I'm thinking as well. If we get blown out in either of our last two, that could get us out but if we lose and are competitive, I think we're in. Probably means we'll be the 1 or 4 seed also and that will put us in Atlanta to start. We travel well but it's easy to drive 7-11 hours so I bet we'd show up more there.

Edit: I think for this to happen, Minn needs to lose to Wisc though bc if we lost to Minn, I don't see how they don't get a spot. Not sure they'd take us over them. 

Edited by JTagg7754