2017/18 EPL Thread - City Champs

UKTexans

Mourinho is looking like a complete fool with this whole derby brawl. City celebrated too loudly in their dressing room? Seriously? They won a huge derby and really put themselves out in front of the title race and they were happy about it and celebrated in their own confined area and that is the issue? Seems like your just trying to deflect from another piss poor performance against a top four rival who played you off the pitch while you sat back and defended. I'm biased against United but with Mourinho at the helm they might end up being the most insufferable side yet which is a real shame because I actually like quite a few of their players. 

13 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Mourinho is looking like a complete fool with this whole derby brawl. City celebrated too loudly in their dressing room? Seriously? They won a huge derby and really put themselves out in front of the title race and they were happy about it and celebrated in their own confined area and that is the issue? Seems like your just trying to deflect from another piss poor performance against a top four rival who played you off the pitch while you sat back and defended. I'm biased against United but with Mourinho at the helm they might end up being the most insufferable side yet which is a real shame because I actually like quite a few of their players. 

That’s exactly what he’s trying to do.

No one is talking about the United players or performance as much as they should be. Everyone is talking about Mourinho getting milk thrown on him.

For as long as the media fall for it, he’ll keep playing the same game.

On 12/16/2017 at 2:58 PM, DaveDX said:

Thuggenham?  Those tackles were so atrocious I had to reset my password, which led to my old email address, so I had to find that, just to comment upon it.  

Yup.  Had that been Alexis Sanchez and Granit Xhaka making those tackles as opposed to Kane and Alli, those are not only booked and sent off but probably coming with death sentences from the FA.

What I have to ask is at what point does Poch finally start getting criticism from the media for his side's lack of discipline (particularly when they're definitively losing in matches) after they've been so quick to laud praise on him the past year?

Archived