4 Rounds of Heaven With Trades

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Gonna cost a lot more then that to move up, NY gonna hold that for ransom,  same as indy, and anyone wanting to trade up will def be giving up a lot more then that. 

It will be no different than other teams trading up in previous drafts. This draft is insanely deep.

You kinda lost me at the Miami trade up given that they just converted a bulk of Tannehill's 2018 base to bonus monies to prorate over the term of the contract - that strikes me as something you do when you're gearing up to ride or die with Tanny, not when you're gearing up to trade up for his replacement (given that if we assume the best and Mayfield pans out for them, they're taking a massive dead money cap-hit in the future to cut or trade Tannehill when those prorated portions of the bonus accelerate and compound).

Largely good looking for the Rams.  I feel like if Vander Esch is there, unless a more potentially prolific 3-down NT or EDGE is available, he's got to be the pick.  And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one high on Dorance Armstrong.  And @NVRamsFan is right, per NFL.com, the Rams have Pick #111 (which would likely be either an interior lineman or a more 1-gap NT-appropriate DL than McIntosh - I actually think McIntosh could grow into that role, but I have my doubts they'd trust him right out the gate in that role and Westbrooks is just too undersized for it).

For the Chargers, I have my doubts they'd take Payne, but I wouldn't put it past them.  I just feel like if Payne is the media-popular pick he's almost assuredly not going to be the pick because the media, for some reason, just has consistently terrible reads on Telesco (but then, Bucky Brooks is currently projecting them to take Kolton Miller, so there's that...).  I think Harrison can play high-safety, but I have serious doubts that Bradley will.  And, much as people didn't realize it, Jaheel Addae actually had a productive season at SS last season - dare I say, he actually earned the extension he was given.  I wouldn't put Ragnow past them there.  They've mentioned the possibility of moving Feeney to center and acquiring another IOL, but if you can solidify that line by keeping Feeney where he is and plugging Ragnow into an interior of Feeney/Ragnow/Lamp... and you want to run the ball?  Yeah.  Malik Jefferson also wouldn't surprise me there, though I don't necessarily belief that he's as strong against the run as the Chargers should want, but they'd also likely be projecting him to play SAM not Mike and to free up Perryman (if he can stay healthy) with more liberty at Mike.  Warner in the 4th is solid, I might personally consider Memphis LB Genard Avery because he's the kind of guy both teams Bradley has worked for and Telesco and his scouts have shown a tendency to draft in the past, but your mock, your valuations.

i would be alot happier if the jags drafted Sutton, Chukwuma Okorafor, Falk, and then hit Desmond Harrison or Ian thomas. 

Sutton would improve our WR corps and should be able to give us a number 1 wr and of note Lee and Moncrief are under contract essentially 2 years and 1 year respectively. 

Chukwuma Okorafor would give us a Potential RG year 1 while possibley giving us our RT of the future. 

Falk would give us a Backup QB who can manage the game for us. 

i couldnt decide between these 2 so here it goes.

Harrison is an OT who kinda intrigues me and would allow us to have a good Swing Tackle at the worse case scenario and best case would be he takes over a RT down the line. 

Thomas would add more youth to TE position and while we already have 4 viable TE options 1 is just a guy(Koyak) and the other is primarily a STer(paul). 

49ers

On 16/3/2018 at 8:51 AM, goldfishwars said:

San Francisco 49ers
9.     Derwin James    [   SS    ]   Florida St.
59.   James Washington   [   WR  ]   Oklahoma St.
70.   Duke Ejiofor   [   EDGE     ]   Wake Forest
74.   Josey Jewell   [   ILB   ]   Iowa
128.    Royce Freeman [   RB    ]   Oregon

Would be very disapointed if they selected like this!

Would prefer something like:

9.  San Francisco 49ers - Tremaine Edmunds  [  ILB  ]  Va. Tech
59.  San Francisco 49ers  (from New Orleans )  - Mark Andrews  [  TE  ]  Oklahoma
70.  San Francisco 49ers  (from Chicago )  - Quenton Meeks  [  CB  ]  Stanford
74.  San Francisco 49ers    -  Austin Corbett  [  C/G  ]  Nevada
128.  San Francisco 49ers  (from Pittsburgh )  -  Royce Freeman  [  RB  ]  Oregon

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

7.     Bradley Chubb  [   EDGE     ]   NC State

38.   Isaiah Oliver   [   CB    ]   Colorado

69.   Nick Chubb  [   RB    ]   Georgia

108.    Skyler Phillips     [   OG  ]   Idaho St.

Unreal draft! Couldn't have asked for a better draft! Every need hit! 

Kind of meh on the Ravens picks after the first. 

Honestly, if it shook out like that, I would much rather see us take one of the following in the second over Gesecki:

Chukwuma Okorafor, OT
Jamarco Jones, OT
Tyrell Crosby, OT
D.J. Moore, WR

Archived