Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

14 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So I shouldn’t create a Kirk Cousins/Alex Smith comparison thread where we discuss their performances each week of the season?

This would be Thai and I ...

giphy.gif

Yeah, I joined after the 2004 college football season (because William and Mary had an awesome QB and I wanted to see if he had a shot to be drafted). At that point, we might have had about 1000 total members on the whole forum?

My first draft was 2005 — which I actually went to in person in NYC. I was distraught when we passed on (Big) Mike Williams, the WR from USC. And I thought all of the QBs in the draft were overrated and would probably bust, even that lame Alex Smith from Utah and even lamer Aaron Rodgers from Cal. 

In a related development, that’s also when I learned that no matter how sure you are about something in the offseason, you absolutely never know what will actually happen until the games get played xD

34 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I forgot that turtle was avbanig. Yeah, he was here from the very beginning too. 

My memory is weird that way. Useful things like names and birthdays? Tossed into the mental shredder. What a guy's handle was on a forum over a decade ago? Ready and available at the drop of a hat.

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

The old forum has @turtle28 as Nov 2007, @Woz was March 2006.

@MikeT14 Jan 2006.

Mknight82 March 2009

@lavar703 Jan 2009

@mike23md Jan 2007

@e16bball Dec 2004

There were posters older than that in the intro thread but they don’t seem to have stuck around, most of the other regular here were post 2010.  

Can't see it on my phone but I think I'm like January or February 2007.

Also, Turtle used to post under "avbanig" as his screen name before changing it

2 hours ago, Woz said:

My memory is weird that way. Useful things like names and birthdays? Tossed into the mental shredder. What a guy's handle was on a forum over a decade ago? Ready and available at the drop of a hat.

Or remembering what your wife asked you to do on your way home from work...

Archived