Valhalla Fantasy Football, Season 3

Heimdallr

6 hours ago, rpmwr19 said:

Wow, I've never played in a league with this big an emphasis on defense. Lesson learned. Haha. 

That's the reason I made the move I did a couple of days ago in picking up the Giants' defense.  I like the Chiefs' defense overall, but not in this game.  

6 hours ago, rpmwr19 said:

Wow, I've never played in a league with this big an emphasis on defense. Lesson learned. Haha. 

I bumped up the DEF points based on score allowed a bit. More points if they hold the other team to <20, and negative points if they allow a bunch. You kinda had the worst case scenario 

7 hours ago, rpmwr19 said:

1 hour ago, disaacs said:

That's the reason I made the move I did a couple of days ago in picking up the Giants' defense.  I like the Chiefs' defense overall, but not in this game.  

Before the draft, I looked at yards allowed per game from last year, and would've drafted the Patriots because of it if they were still on the board. Thank goodness!

(originally had the Giants, but couldn't pass up on the Rams maybe teeing off on Scott Tolzien)

Archived