Jets Closing in on WR Terrelle Pryor

Dr.O

53 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Much rather Hurns, but I'm guessing he was asking for too much or didn't like what we had to offer

Either you were right about Robby, or the Jets would just cut Kearse. 

Pryor/Robby on the outside and Hurns/Q on the inside is dirty.

really like this signing, instantly becomes our best red zone target. also would love to bring in hurns and let anderson go. really like anderson as a player, but he’s been in trouble way too much and we need to change this culture for the better. if we’re gonna cut one guy it should be anderson, not kearse. Q, pryor, hurns, kearse, stewart and hansen ain’t bad

I think the Jets will still sign Hurns. Robbie will get suspended for a few games maybe up to 8 depends on if he can stay away from jail. The second think is Enuwa is coming off a very serious injury that is involving his neck. He may not be ready or could get hurt right off the bat with a neck injury. I would much rather go in the season with Pryor and Huns on the outsides and Kearse in the slot. I don't know where you guys come up with the idea the jets will cut Kearse but he was really good last year. 

Also, I heard earlier in the offseason that the Jets were open to trading Enunwa as well. Maybe not now, but I can easily see the Jets moving one of he/Robby/Kearse during or after the draft if the price is right.  

Again, I think Robby will be traded, but if we were to sign Hurns it still becomes a crowded WR room... Hurns, Pryor, Kearse, Enunwa, Stewart, Hansen... given their investment in Stew, it wouldn’t surprise me if one of Kearse/Enunwa were moved prior to the season. 

Archived