Forum by forum Mock Draft - Pick 9

Every year there is a voting mock draft in the draft forum.  I like to let only team fans vote for the pick.  The 2018 Forum by forum mock draft is here.  The SF 49ers are on the clock with pick 9.  The first guy to 5 picks is the selection.  If no one gets to 5 after 24 hours the leader wins.  In case of a tie the earliest to the lead total wins.

1. Cleveland - Sam Darnold

2. Giants - Saquon Barkley

3. Jets - Josh Rosen

4. Cleveland - Bradley Chubb

5, Denver - Quentin Nelson 

6. Indianapolis - Denzel Ward

7. Tampa - Derwin James

8. Chicago - Tremaine Edmunds

Can we get Buffalo on the phone for a trade back? I think they'll want Josh Allen or Mayfield! lol

If we have to pick as is, I'm taking Fitzpatrick. Make him our FS and move Ward to nickel and have Tartt play SS.

14 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Can we get Buffalo on the phone for a trade back? I think they'll want Josh Allen or Mayfield! lol

If we have to pick as is, I'm taking Fitzpatrick. Make him our FS and move Ward to nickel and have Tartt play SS.

Yeah, all of this ^ ....

Fitzpatrick, with Roquan Smith right there a step behind. 

I'll go off the board, and pick the best canadian prospect available. I don't even know who that is, but who cares!

Option B, who's the highest character guy available?

Option C, who did John Lynch go to school with, when he returned to Stanford to finish his degree after his playing career?

Option D, I'll think about it.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

You guys are sleeping a bit on Landry. He deserves solid consideration. In fact, when I make my mock draft, he may be my pick. This despite how much I love Smith and others like Fitzpatrick/James/Ward/etc. 

Are we supposed to vote based on what we as individuals would do, or what the team may do? If it's about what we think the team would do, he's definitely in play

Archived