2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

22 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Haven't had a favorite player since Cano left but Sevy is cementing himself. 

I'm having a tough time. 

It should be Judge.  But Sanchez has a sort of Manny Ramirez like cockiness that I can't get over.  And Stanton is such a smug cs who you can tell is a total **** IRL.  They're all so amazing. 

2 hours ago, devils1854 said:
2 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

My first thought was to laugh at this, but then I realized that outside of Murphy, the entire NL is meh at 2B.  You could absolutely be right about Albies taking the top spot, as Murphy gets hurt his fair share.

See....got ya on that.

Seriously though. He has tweaked his swing, and I dont want to compare him to Altuve, but he is a guy that could be a perennial 4 WAR player between surprising power/speed/defense.

I could see a 2018 of .285/.340/.470, with 15 HR and 20 SB

Cesar Hernandez getting a bit underrated then. Little less power power but better on base potential and really good defense. In general he is pretty underrated.

Kingery still takes over soon.

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I don't see why their pitching can't be better than ours because the bullpen had one bad game.

The problem is it's not, regardless of today. Their rotation is full of question marks too. I think that NYYs bullpen is the biggest advantage they have over BOS.

Archived