2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

On 7/25/2018 at 9:11 PM, BayRaider said:

Pure salt lmao.

I think most would rather see the A's as they are the lowest payroll in baseball and come back from any score to win the game consistently. They are a super fun team. 

Who gives a s*** about a 17 year playoff drought... 17 years ia nothing in baseball. Now if it's like 90-100 year WS drought like Chicago, that's interesting. 

I am made of salt. Its a byproduct of being a Mariner fan. Salt and Sog.

17 hours ago, mission27 said:

Thats a stretch.  Andujar has been just as valuable as Martinez this year, he's also a 23 year old rookie with 6+ control.  Sheffield is a top-30ish prospect.  

Miggy has reminded me of Robby Cano for a long time. He has monster power potential. Him plus Sheffield should net us someone better than Martinez.

The only thing that could have made this trade better from the NYY perspective is if we'd have been able to swap Neil Walker (instead of Drury) for Happ. TOR never would have agreed to such a trade - but from a functional / roster point of view - Walker is more expendable than Drury.

Since he had no Spring Training I was cutting Walker all kinds of slack - and for a brief period he showed signs of being a contributor from the plate - but he's fallen into a predicable "not so hot" performance level and his .207 batting average doesnt elicit a lot of hope when he's hitting.

Oh well. Cant have everything.

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Judge out for 3 weeks at least. Obviously a big blow but I’m really excited to see Clint Frazier every day. 

If Frazier were healthy, this would give him a 3-week audition while Judge recovers. Now, do NYY go try to find an OF bat for a few weeks or live with what they have?

Joel Sherman

6 hours ago, Leader said:

If Frazier were healthy, this would give him a 3-week audition while Judge recovers. Now, do NYY go try to find an OF bat for a few weeks or live with what they have?

Joel Sherman

Bryce Harper getting swing back. And you known hes down to shave.

On 7/25/2018 at 4:41 PM, beekay414 said:

I think someone posted a piece called “Barry Bonds is an alien from another planet,” or something like that a few years ago that had these and other insane stats about Barry Bonds.

Archived