Who's going to be our next Head Coach?

Aztec Hammer

5 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Flip, Toub, B.B. after he resigns, O’Brien after another average season, David Shaw, Chris Peterson( Washington U ). Both Harboughs, Tomlin. 

Please no to David Shaw. Might be a worse clock manager than hue. 

I wonder if Herman has any interest in nfl

Hue has had absolutely no support through his first two years here in terms of talent acquisition. Our roster has been abysmal and was purposefully made worse until this off-season. We now have a competent F.O. in place.

Having said that, Hue made plenty of mistakes. His QB management has been awful. He needs to get off to a good start to end the year still in charge.

As for the question, Flip.

It's going to be Haley. It's gotta be. It looks a little too obvious, but when has our franchise really been that clever?

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

lol

?

You may have missed my favorite part of the quote...to coach up his guy.

What didn't you guys like about Chud? I loved him to be honest. The only thing I didn't like about him was how he didn't have a great relationship with the players on the team. They didn't dislike him, but he was apparently very distant and not much of a "face" to the program. But I thought he got a raw deal and was fired too soon.

14 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

What didn't you guys like about Chud? I loved him to be honest. The only thing I didn't like about him was how he didn't have a great relationship with the players on the team. They didn't dislike him, but he was apparently very distant and not much of a "face" to the program. But I thought he got a raw deal and was fired too soon.

Lacked leadership as well as results

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

In before the foolery starts...

List of My Browns Coaching Hopes:

1. John Gruden

2. Bill Cowher

3. Bill Walsh

4. Bill Parcels

5. Tom Coughlin

6. John Madden

Why not just pull Paul Brown outta retirement?! Also, I think Jim Brown is rested enough to resume his playing career.:D

5 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Laserdisc....because

maxresdefault.jpg

That being said.....what if we go 8-8 this year (OK, I'll dream...) what if we get above .500 this year.  

Do we become

Huguenot-title.jpg?42ec2b?

This one made me chuckle. My old man had to decide between buying VHS and Laserdisc; he went with Laserdisc. Still has the damn thing, refusing to admit he chose wrong. Now the question is: do we wanna watch the Return of SwampThing, DC Cab, or Harry and the Hendersons? 9_9

Archived