If you could have one player from any Divisional Rival?

PFM18

Jaguars:

Deandre Hopkins

i wanted to Put Andrew luck so bad but i cant bet on his shoulder till he plays again and as good as Watson  was last year im just not sure how he will respond from that knee injury. 

Hopkins would step immediately to our number 1 wr spot and allow the other WRs to play the roles they are better suited towards. 

alt choices:  Jack Conklin(would be a vast improvement at RT),  Luck, Watson, Delanie Walker.  i dont think we really need him but if i was gonna try to hurt a rival id consider taking Clowney cuz put that on that Jags Dline and i think some QBs would crap their panties.  i mean how fair would it be on nickle with Clowney-Jackson-Campbell-Ngakoue LOL.  i might consider a Nickle corner to get us  an upgrade over DJ Hayden but honestly im not thrilled looking at the options. 

A messed up part of me wants to say Case Keenum, just to keep Denver's QB position as a laughing stock for another year.

But really, it's between the three pass rushers. Mack, Miller, or Bosa. Any paired with Houston would be a force. Casey Hayward and/or Chris Harris might be in the running too, as we could use another player at the CB position, upgrade over either Steven Nelson or David Amerson, depending on which. But I think I'd have to go with Bosa. The youngest player worth considering, and by extension, the cheapest in the near future as well. Miller, Hayward, and Harris all on 2nd contracts, Mack close to getting his. Bosa has three manageable salary years left, on top of just being great.

I'd add Aaron Rodgers for the Vikes. No other answer really makes sense for MN.

However, if I have to stick to the rules of the salary cap, he's not an option given how much guaranteed money committed to Cousins.

My salary cap focused answer would be David Bakhtiari. 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, vikingsrule said:

I'd add Aaron Rodgers for the Vikes. No other answer really makes sense for MN.

However, if I have to stick to the rules of the salary cap, he's not an option given how much guaranteed money committed to Cousins.

My salary cap focused answer would be David Bakhtiari. 

Rodgers is clearly a better QB, but Cousins should be a top 10-15 QB. You could entertain it though, as Rodgers on Green Bay makes them favorites to make the playoffs, but Rodgers in Minnesota makes us favorites to win it all.

I'd focus more on OL and I don't think the best and easiest answer is David Bakhtiari. Maybe Kyle Long if you can get past the injury history. 

Redskins

Trent Williams-   Why? Cause eff your run defense that's why!

LT Tyron Smith         

LG La'el Collins

C Travis Frederick

RG Zach Martin

RT Trent Williams

Eagles-

Zach Ertz- More plausible because of Witten nearing retirement.

Giants

Landon Collins- Odell is not worth the contract or the headache.

Archived