If you could have one player from any Divisional Rival?

PFM18

Cardinals: Patrick Peterson

Rams: Todd Gurley ll

49ers: Marquise Goodwin

Peterson would help keep the secondary at an elite level, Gurley would drastically improve our running game (which at this point does not exist, at all) and we're somewhat short on receivers and could use a speedy target for Wilson, hence Goodwin.

Thought about putting Aaron Donald instead of Todd Gurley, but I feel like our offense needs more help and dominance than our defense, which is still fairly talented, so I went with Gurley.

As nice as it would be to bring in Jalen Ramsey or (assuming he can ever return to form and stay healthy) JJ Watt to help elevate our defense to another level... I'd rather take DeAndre Hopkins at receiver. Gives us a bonafide stud, pair him up with a top 5 pick, and let Mariota go to work.

I'd probably steal Hopkins from the Texans for the Jaguars.  I'd think about just stealing one of the OTs from the Titans, but Hopkins is a pretty special receiver...i'll take that safety blanket for Bortles i guess.  It'd be nice if there was a star QB in the division to snipe away, but the AFC South is full of all manner of questionmarks at the position.

Rams- Todd Gurley: What Kyle and Jimmy would do with this offense with Gurley would be magical.

Hawks- Bobby Wagner: Dont really need anyone from the Hawks (no disrespect), so with Fosters off field troubles id say Wagner would be the most helpful. 

Cards- David Johnson. Same as Gurley. Im a fan of McKinnon, but having McKinnon plus a talent like Johnson? Thatd be the best backfield in the game, especially with Kyle Shanagan calling the shots.

If i could only have one of the 3, id take Gurley. Johnson is better in my opinion, but id rather weaken the Rams than Cards.

Rams- Donald

Cardinals- Jones

Seahawks- Wagner

Offense is fine with the Shanny/Jimmy G duo, but definitely need LB help with Foster likely to not play this year or ever again in a SF uniform, Jones addresses our biggest issue which is generating pressure from the edge and Donald is just the best defensive player in the game period. 

Archived