Another crack...this time a 4 rder w/ some trades

WizardHawk

I don't love Landry at 9, but I think it's a highly realistic selection and would make a lot of sense. Jackson in the second is interesting, but I have to wonder if we really look that way. He doesn't fit our physical profile at corner (he's only 5'10 and we like bigger, longer corners) and I also don't know that he's an ideal fit in a zone heavy scheme. I'm really torn on Settle - I think that's solid value, but it's not really a position that we need all that much. I think if we went that way I'd be okay with it just based on the value, and I really like St Brown in the third and love Cole in the 4th. Overall, this is really solid.  

For Cleveland - Perfect #1 and #4 in my mind. However, #33 and #35 for Guice is too much. I'd stick at #33 and #35 pick up Oliver and Sony or Nick Chubb or draft Sutton and worry about RB in the 4th. If Barkley somehow fell out of the top ten, he is the only RB I would trade up for. Just my two cents. Nice mock. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

9. San Francisco -  Harold Landry | EDGE | Boston College
27 (59). San Francisco (NO) - Austin Corbett | G | Nevada
6 (70). San Francisco (CHI) - Anthony Averett | CB | Alabama
10 (74). San Francisco - Equanimeous St. Brown | WR | Notre Dame
28 (128). San Francisco (PIT) - Jordan Whitehead | FS | Pittsburgh

would IMHO be better

On 4/6/2018 at 8:15 AM, bigjayler said:

No chance Dorsey gives up two 2's for Guice. We'll take a RB at top of 2nd and OT/WR with 2nd second rounder. If anything he'd trade up for Joe T's heir or Mo Hurst.

There is no sense behind trading up to 15 to begin with especially since Guice is likely still going to be there at 33.  Horrible trade for the Browns.  I'm still pretty sure that the Browns aren't targeting him at all.  There are several other good RB's that'd still be there. 

Not bad and it starts well. Not great though.

54) Kansas City - Carlton Davis | CB | Auburn
78) Kansas City (WAS) - Kemoko Turay | EDGE | Rutgers
86) Kansas City - Jessie Bates III | S | Wake Forest
122) Kansas City - Joseph Noteboom | OT | TCU
124) Kansas City (LAR) - Kendrick Norton | DL | Miami(Fla)

No one will argue Davis. If he's still on the board, few players would bump him.

Turay is early. He's the type of developmental player the Chiefs like, but a round too high.

Bates is OK in isolation, but I am starting to ask, "Where's the Beef?" I like Noteboom at that spot, but Norton should be the second DL.

J

Archived