Posters Dopplegangers GIF version

MWil23

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One had the nerve to come up to me the day after the Super Bowl and utter the word "heartbreak". 

I said "SERIOUSLY???? 5 Super Bowl wins and last year: 28-3."

His response "Fair point" as he walked away.

A little heart break would be nice if that is what it is. 

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

A little heart break would be nice if that is what it is. 

I'll be honest, I think that this is me spot on here as the resident conspiracy theorist:

Me trying to find Kam/GRace with anyone who makes a post:

source.gif

Me trying to find Dawgsoldier with any mock draft where we take a Buckeye:

Conspiracy-Theory-Proven-True.gif

Trying to find EstonianZulu

thought%20dead.gif

Remembering the DaBrowns41 days:

59be283d-7f3a-44b7-98d0-b097bd8b5b29.gif

200w.webp FatGerman when he saw this thread. Oh, wait, that's me!

200w.webp this was actually me when I saw this thread. Teasing you all is like fried-chicken and fat chicks...Mmmm good!

First, my man. His favorite meal is dry toast and prune juice. He once motor-boated Betsy Ross and bought weed from the guy that invented it; that's right, God. He's crusty. He's dusty. He's 129 and holding.  He's @bruceb

200w.webp

Next, we have the mod with the bod. The wart on our collective genitals... @freakygeniuskid

200w.webp   

He's like an erectile-dysfunction pill; you never wanna need him, and hope he isn't around for more than 4 hours at a time. He's @LETSGOBROWNIES

200w.webp

Coming at us from the Kentucky of Australia: New Zealand. His father was illiterate. His mother was a dingo. @Kiwibrown

200w.webp

This guy sniffs other peoples' dryer-lint to feel normal. You may know him as the guy living in your neighbor's crawlspace or more likely, from  your local sex-offender registry. He eats glue-sticks and raisins. He's @NudeTayne

200w.webp

And last but certainly not least. You hate him and so do I. He's the reason dogs sniff packages for bombs. I hope he wakes up one day in a tub of ice, missing not one, but TWO kidneys. His own grandmother cut his break-lines. The eater of souls: @DizzyDean

200w.webp 200w.webp 200w.gif 200w.webp   

And in honor of Dizzy, our dear, dear friend.... A salute to you, Dizzy, with all my hopes and wishes...

200w.webp 200w.webp  200w.webp 200w.webp  200w.webp 

200w.webp  200w.webp  200w.webp  200w.webp

200w.webp    

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s for real dead.  Only explanation after 25k posts and being a mod to just ghost everyone like that.

I disappeared for a year or so after around 10K, and I'm not dead.  

My money's on the Browns killing his will to watch football. 

However, I'd like to believe he got a job that didn't allow him to have social media type accounts for security purposes, and he's the Deputy Something-or-other at the NSA.  Watching this site, and many like it, in order to keep us all safe from the baddies.

4 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

200w.webp FatGerman when he saw this thread. Oh, wait, that's me!

200w.webp this was actually me when I saw this thread. Teasing you all is like fried-chicken and fat chicks...Mmmm good!

First, my man. His favorite meal is dry toast and prune juice. He once motor-boated Betsy Ross and bought weed from the guy that invented it; that's right, God. He's crusty. He's dusty. He's 129 and holding.  He's @bruceb

200w.webp

Next, we have the mod with the bod. The wart on our collective genitals... @freakygeniuskid

200w.webp   

He's like an erectile-dysfunction pill; you never wanna need him, and hope he isn't around for more than 4 hours at a time. He's @LETSGOBROWNIES

200w.webp

Coming at us from the Kentucky of Australia: New Zealand. His father was illiterate. His mother was a dingo. @Kiwibrown

200w.webp

This guy sniffs other peoples' dryer-lint to feel normal. You may know him as the guy living in your neighbor's crawlspace or more likely, from  your local sex-offender registry. He eats glue-sticks and raisins. He's @NudeTayne

200w.webp

And last but certainly not least. You hate him and so do I. He's the reason dogs sniff packages for bombs. I hope he wakes up one day in a tub of ice, missing not one, but TWO kidneys. His own grandmother cut his break-lines. The eater of souls: @DizzyDean

200w.webp 200w.webp 200w.gif 200w.webp   

And in honor of Dizzy, our dear, dear friend.... A salute to you, Dizzy, with all my hopes and wishes...

200w.webp 200w.webp  200w.webp 200w.webp  200w.webp 

200w.webp  200w.webp  200w.webp  200w.webp

200w.webp    

Being perpetually right does not make one a troll.  It just brings out the green-eyed monster in some!

wow.gif

Well that and a sinking feeling of inferiority when proven right :-D

Archived