Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Perhaps they don’t know what they’re getting back in return. I’m guessing Nuggets fans never watch Wizards games. As I said, at least we’ve seen Will Barton play in some prime time TNT/ESPN games & in the playoffs last year. 

I’m guessing that Nuggets fans didn’t see a minute of KCP play last year for the Wizards. 

I’ll stand by my opinion that at worst swapping out KCP w/ Barton is a wash & it may be a slight positive as Barton is more than just a 3 & D player. 

I don't think I am completely disagreeing with you on that, I just don't think they're a 1 for 1 player swap. I don't think Barton is a true 3 and D guy anymore. 

I’m wondering how Murray & Trae Young are going to co-exist. Trae Young plays like Steph Curry & Murray plays like a true PG. Who brings the ball up the court? Who sets up the offense? Can Murray play off the ball? Will Trae Young be open to playing off the ball?

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Geez if Murray can get that return what could they get for Beal?

Murray netted 3 1sts and the pick swap because the Hawks only had to trade Gallo who they were going to waive regardless and he's on an extremely team friendly deal. Having to match Beal's $47M salary is a completely different type of trade. 

• Like 1

I’m hearing the wizards are in the frontline for Collins, hope it doesn’t involve Denny or Kuz. I’m ok with moving kispert and rui, but I think the hawks will want more

Monte

Beal

Kuz

Collins

Porzingus 

That’s a pretty solid starting 5. With good depth with Johnny Davis, Barton, Gafford, Denny, and whoever else we sign coming off the bench.

there was mutual interested in Oladipo before he signed back the the heat a little while ago

Edited by LoganF89