Broncofan

BUF G Richie Incognito "unretires", released by BUF, held for psychiatric evaluation

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Wasn’t he saying that the game was killing him and that he just couldn’t do it anymore? 

He had 2.1 million reasons to change his mind.

As if Bills fans didn't have to go through enough drama while relying on the Bengals to carry them to the dream lands, Richie takes them for another ride.

"Relax guys, it's just a social experiment." - Incognito, probably.

Richie’s a good lineman but if it wasn’t for the Martin incident (and let’s be honest, Richie was no angel there) nobody would care about him 

12 hours ago, bananabucket said:

Man he's making a fool of himself.  

Sure is and not one person is surprised about it. 

Colossal d-bag, wish this was surprising but hey.

Enjoy "retirement" Richie. The Bills sure as hell aren't gonna owe you money and let you go somewhere else.

I think Incognito's referral to liver and kidney failure were likely because his accountant told him he'd have to donate both kidneys and liver to pay back the $ he owed the Bills with a retirement.   O.o

Good luck with a release AND keeping the 2.1M, though.    

13 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I'm pretty sure he'll need his liver and kidneys every game he plays.  ;)

True but he has been playing without heart his whole career so i think he'll manage

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

True but he has been playing without a heart his whole career so i think he'll manage

Lol ? 

7 hours ago, lancerman said:

Richie’s a good lineman but if it wasn’t for the Martin incident (and let’s be honest, Richie was no angel there) nobody would care about him 

I mean, people would care about him as much as they care about any other good interior OL....

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, people would care about him as much as they care about any other good interior OL....

How much do people talk about any other offensive lineman besides Joe Thomas?

Just now, lancerman said:

How much do people talk about any other offensive lineman besides Joe Thomas?

To casual fans? Not much. Knowledgeable ones? All the time. People here know the value of linemen. A top 15 guard retiring, unretiring, then asking to be released would be news here no matter who it was.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

To casual fans? Not much. Knowledgeable ones? All the time. People here know the value of linemen. A top 15 guard retiring, unretiring, then asking to be released would be news here no matter who it was.

Brandon Albert got a fair amount of pub here for pulling the same antics so that’s a fair comment.  

I will give extra points for originality for introducing the 3-day liver and kidney failure angle though.  

Edited by Broncofan