29. JAX - Kolton Miller

30. MIN - Jaire Alexander

31. NE - Mason Rudolph

32. PHI - Mike Hughes

*Trades*

Buffalo Sends #12, 56 and 96 to Indianapolis for #6

Arizona Sends #15, 79 and 134 to Washington for #13 and 142

26. ATL - Hayden Hurst

Nah fam even though i like Hayden Hurst as a player you chose the wrong hurst if you wanted to go a hurst in round 1.   But the fact Taven Bryan is available there or Maurice Hurst  The Falcons need to be slapped silly if they do this. 

No team should ever draft a #2 or 3 TE over a starting DT/NT   We only have 1 starting DT on the roster in Grady Jarrett.  so we actually have to find a way to get 2 really good DT's in this draft in the 1st 4 or so rounds.

22 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Would love Nelson, but i think Elway would take the deal with Buffalo

Good info. I figured protecting Keenum would be priority number 1, but I can see the value of adding more picks. Top end talent is hard to pass up if you have needs.

19 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

I wouldn't hate Ridley but the way this draft is going the Packers couldn't afford not to take a CB in round 1.

The way I looked at it, is outside of Denzel Ward (and Minkah Fitzpatrick depending on where you see him playing) I did not believe there was a CB worthy of a top 15 pick.

19 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Good Steelers selection.

Thank you

19 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

26. ATL - Hayden Hurst

Nah fam even though i like Hayden Hurst as a player you chose the wrong hurst if you wanted to go a hurst in round 1.   But the fact Taven Bryan is available there or Maurice Hurst  The Falcons need to be slapped silly if they do this. 

No team should ever draft a #2 or 3 TE over a starting DT/NT   We only have 1 starting DT on the roster in Grady Jarrett.  so we actually have to find a way to get 2 really good DT's in this draft in the 1st 4 or so rounds.

I understand the need for a DT, I honestly didn't think the Falcons were that sold on Austin Hooper, so I figured Hurst was a day 1 starter.

I do feel there is plenty of DT talent, but I will take this under advisement.

18 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

The Cardinals are not drafting Lamar Jackson. That’s crazy talk, look at who they picked in free agency. 2 not very mobile pocket passers, that’s the style of QB they like. 

I think Lamar Jackson is a phenomenal player. I figured because of this article the Cardinals would be interested. Thank you for the input.

13 hours ago, atown703 said:

Great pick for Carolina

Thank you.

10 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I'd be fine with the Vikings taken a CB in round one, but it isn't my highest need. Alexander does look like a solid option though.

In your opinion what pick would have been better?

5 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Would prefer Wynn at 21 

Thank you for the advice.

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Mayfield and LVE while still having a 2nd and 3rd round pick may be the heist of the century. Would pass out from excitement. 

I think that the value is good for whoever trades down. 6-12 isnt a huge jump. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Hootlander1 said:

Actually "The Great Train Robbery"

Peace:D

Thank you.

Archived