(Poll) Final Record Keeping: What WILL We Do At # 1 & # 4 ?

Mind Character

(Poll) Final Predictions: What WILL We Do At # 1 & # 4 ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Final Predictions: What WILL We Do At # 1 & # 4 ?

• Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward
    • Sam Darnold and Denzel Ward
    • Josh Allen and Denzel Ward
    • Baker Mayfield and Bradley Chubb
    • Sam Darnold and Bradley Chubb
    • Josh Allen and Bradley Chubb
    • Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley
    • Sam Darnold and Saquon Barkley
    • Josh Allen and Saquon Barkley
    • Baker Mayfield and Trade Down From 4
    • Sam Darnold and Trade Down From 4
    • Josh Allen and Trade Down From 4

I went with Baker and Chubb. I'd love to trade down, but I see Mayfield/Darnold/Rosen going top 3 and then there being no market for Allen, much only to the surprise of the media pundits. I also can see Dorsey getting a Chubber for Chubber.

17 hours ago, Mind Character said:

@ReggieCamp My bad Reggie, it was just made known to me by @mistakey that the content of your Thread "7 Questions about Draft Weekend" had content similar to this one but just didn't have a poll... So, maybe we can just make this one the OFFICIAL Poll after people post in your OP thread.. as the Poll format may help the forum keep track of people's opinions as I enabled anyone who votes the ability to see what user voted for which choice option. Great thread, great content that you created, but I unfortunately got around to read it too late after I already started this thread..

Ha, no worries, my man. I know we say this every year, but this draft is the most important draft we’ve had since The Return. I think an extra thread or 5 is just what the doctor ordered.

5 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Ha, no worries, my man. I know we say this every year, but this draft is the most important draft we’ve had since The Return. I think an extra thread or 5 is just what the doctor ordered.

Agreed. More content is good to fill the work days lol. 4 more days and we can put these to the back burner and have a boat load about our new players. 

I am heartened to read poll results that say that almost 2/3rds of the posters in this forum have clear vision.

It transcends the posts that call on one to question the poster's ability to make accurate observations.

3 hours ago, bruceb said:

I am heartened to read poll results that say that almost 2/3rds of the posters in this forum have clear vision.

It transcends the posts that call on one to question the poster's ability to make accurate observations.

It's heartening to me that likely just means I won't be the only one distraught/outraged on draft day if the pick isn't Darnold or blissfully celebrating if it is...

This place is going to be a mad house...

In order of excitement.

#1.

Sam Darnold - Doing Cartwheels **Celebrates by getting Taco Bell catering while singing Aladdins 'Whole New World'**

Baker Mayfield - "WHOA OKAY! **while clapping**

Josh Rosen - lol wow didnt see that coming, okay then.

Josh Allen - How do I get to the roof of this building?

#4.

Bradley Chubb - YES! We have a identity **high fives every person in the room in a duck duck goose fashion**

Saquon Barkley - multiple Tiger Woods fist pumps

Denzel Ward - mehhh whatever.

Trade Down With Bills - I dont understand why we cant just take the consensus blue chips top 10 that we earned for sucking. **Shotguns beer**

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

It's heartening to me that likely just means I won't be the only one distraught/outraged on draft day if the pick isn't Darnold or blissfully celebrating if it is...

This place is going to be a mad house...

I’m not going to be on Thursday and probably Friday. 

20 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I just want to know who the Dodo is that voted Josh Allen and trade down from 4. 

Is there a way to do a poll with the voters having to ID themselves?

This would be nice.

It would ID all the Dodos!

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

In order of excitement.

#1.

Sam Darnold - Doing Cartwheels **Celebrates by getting Taco Bell catering while singing Aladdins 'Whole New World'**

Baker Mayfield - "WHOA OKAY! **while clapping**

Josh Rosen - lol wow didnt see that coming, okay then.

Josh Allen - How do I get to the roof of this building?

#4.

Bradley Chubb - YES! We have a identity **high fives every person in the room in a duck duck goose fashion**

Saquon Barkley - multiple Tiger Woods fist pumps

Denzel Ward - mehhh whatever.

Trade Down With Bills - I dont understand why we cant just take the consensus blue chips top 10 that we earned for sucking. **Shotguns beer**

This, except I have the same reaction for Darnold or Mayfield

27 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Is there a way to do a poll with the voters having to ID themselves?

This would be nice.

It would ID all the Dodos!

Click on the number of votes at the far right of each option and it will display who voted for it. Is why he did it this way.

EDIT: LOL completely missed that the guy who voted that was Dodo

Archived