bcb1213 - tyty

Whicker - FJ, tk3

theuntouchable

jfinley88

MookieMonster - fj

gopherwrestler - touch

tyty - bcb, whicker

7 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

it always makes me uncomfortable.  i personally would like to stick to my initial gut feel of gopher.  could be a rather good ploy to take the heat off of him.  thoughts?

I'll have to read up better but the one post someone was saying was off where he responded to me, I felt like he was just playing off my personality and didn't think anything of it. I'll read back through again. 

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

why now?  you were literally the last person to vote on the train.  what changed?  No one has jumped on since you

Fj lol. It's just a time to be cautious. If a major move is being made by everyone D1 it's probably a civ. After reading through, wicker and gopher seem suspect but lbtf and Fj look possibly even more suspect because how hard they seem to be trying to push the issue there. 

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Fj lol. It's just a time to be cautious. If a major move is being made by everyone D1 it's probably a civ. After reading through, wicker and gopher seem suspect but lbtf and Fj look possibly even more suspect because how hard they seem to be trying to push the issue there. 

I'm not pushing anything except on gopher....so lol

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm not pushing anything except on gopher....so lol

And that was just because he taunted FJ and based on Gopher telling me last game (when I was mafia with him) that he has never been lynched. Putting both together reads scum to me

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

And that was just because he taunted FJ and based on Gopher telling me last game (when I was mafia with him) that he has never been lynched. Putting both together reads scum to me

yeah i'm tired of being pressured off of my reads.....gopher

Archived