LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

45 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Yesterday, I told you all about Grossi's conviction in Mayfield not being the pick. Today, he went on air and said he would leave the Browns beat if Baker was drafted #1.

Cat's out of the bag for @Mastercheddaar. Time to remove his mask, Scooby style.

43 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Also... @NudeTayne: SLAYIN dudes left and right! #Sheeeesh

I imagine you as our Deadpool

giphy.gif

I love you too, big guy! I still don't get AC/DC to this day (all their songs sound the same to me, though maybe it's because they're so popular as to have their songs be that pervasive in my life). That said, I consider myself a decent lead vocalist and must admit that his vocal abilities are exceptional.

42 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

MY BODY IS READY, BAKER!

But seriously i'm good with Darnold or Baker. Prefer Sam as he's safer but Baker is a freaking player. Short and a Dbag? Yes. Accurate as all hell with a good arm, good mobility and his teammates rave about him. Love that too.

I feel more confident than ever that it won't be Allen and that's all that really matters lol

This, word for word. I'd also throw in that it wouldn't be the end of the world if we somehow got shocked and the pick was Rosen.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not even trying to be funny.

If someone told me we were taking the Honorable Mention All Mountain West QB at one, am I supposed to be happy about that?

He’s the DeSagana Diop of the NFL.  He sure looks like a star, but he can’t actually play the game well.

He was fantastic at Wyoming. That is a 0-12 to 2-10 team without him. When he didn't play, Wyoming lost to the bottom dwelling MW team that was losing all other conference games by 30-40 points. 

He had his strugles and his stats weren't good but he hard carried that offense. 

I think someone like Rosen would have put up crap stats there too. Rosen cant play well under heavy pressure either and has nowhere near the athleticism to make plays on the run like Allen did. 

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

I love you too, big guy! I still don't get AC/DC to this day (all their songs sound the same to me, though maybe it's because they're so popular as to have their songs be that pervasive in my life). That said, I consider myself a decent lead vocalist and must admit that his vocal abilities are exceptional.

AC/DC was the reason I started playing guitar. I was completely obsessed with them when I first joined this forum. I've since expanded a bit, I appreciate the likes of Hendrix (The Gawd) more nowadays. Also love grunge (Layne=Gawd Jr.), but they'll always have a place in my heart.

That said, I need a vocalist for the band I wanna start so get your *** on a plane to CLE bruh. Can't find any good singers around here

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

AC/DC was the reason I started playing guitar. I was completely obsessed with them when I first joined this forum. I've since expanded a bit, I appreciate the likes of Hendrix (The Gawd) more nowadays. Also love grunge (Layne=Gawd Jr.), but they'll always have a place in my heart.

That said, I need a vocalist for the band I wanna start so get your *** on a plane to CLE bruh. Can't find any good singers around here

Nice... 4 summer concerts I will be attending

The Sword- Grog Shop

Highly Suspect- Agora

Slayer/Anthrax- Blossom

Five Finger Death Punch/Breaking Benjamin- Blossom

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

The Sword- Grog Shop

Highly Suspect- Agora

Slayer/Anthrax- Blossom

My god I love all those bands. The Sword kicks ***, Grog shop was where I played my first ever gig.

But...Highly Suspect...duuuude I freakin LOVE them. When's that show?

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

My god I love all those bands. The Sword kicks ***, Grog shop was where I played my first ever gig.

But...Highly Suspect...duuuude I freakin LOVE them. When's that show?

Friday July 27....if it didn't sell out

Tix went on sale this past Friday

50 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

The Sword- Grog Shop

Highly Suspect- Agora

Slayer/Anthrax- Blossom

Saw slayer on their last two summer tours

2016 was testament and carcass

2017 was behemoth and lamb of god

both were really good. Going to see Slayer with anthrax this summer too.

3 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Friday July 27....if it didn't sell out

Tix went on sale this past Friday

Damn man, I'm so into Highly Suspect. Their music is so unique and I am a sucker for those melodies. As far as modern rock bands go, they've gotta be right up there at the top.

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Saw slayer on their last two summer tours

2016 was testament and carcass

2017 was behemoth and lamb of god

both were really good. Going to see Slayer with anthrax this summer too.

I saw Lamb of God open for Metallica on the Death Magnetic tour, their drummer blew my mind. I found out he filled in on an album for a mathcore band (blanking on the name), but he's insanely good

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

The Sword- Grog Shop

Highly Suspect- Agora

Slayer/Anthrax- Blossom

i saw the sword after their latest album drop ( well i guess two years ago) - they left a very sour taste in my mouth
who the hell is playing guitar for slayer?

Archived