Browns on Hard Knocks

candyman93

13 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

If the last episode is Hue in a diner with his family then I'm all for this. 

7 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Always saw Hue as more of a tenor.  ?

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

I don't mind what range he sings at so long as he sleeps with the fishes. 

For those who may be confused....

Weiner-Sopranos-Last-Scene-1200-630.jpg

51 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I believe this guy is a hack of a sports writer. Im pretty sure he has been exposed for subscribing to pay sites and then passing off their information as his own. I dont know if I would trust him. 

I saw this earlier tonight and was going to start this exact thread but realized who tweeted it and decided to hold off until a more reliable source reports it. I would be shocked that a college sports writer would break the news of the Browns doing hardknocks over the real browns reporters or someone from 92.3 or 850.

I think he is just praying that he is right because it seems like its really down to the Browns or Redskins for this year.

I would much rather have the browns do the all or nothing instead. Hell, they should do both of them this year

Yeah. His tweets annoy me oftentimes (Yet I can't help but follow him because of a constant concern that he might come out with news like this). He's always repeating the Indians starting lineups and regurgitating news from The Athletic or other sites. Annoys the crap outta me that this guy has gotten over 5k followers with so few original takes.

He also co-hosts a podcast with that guy Damon Kecman, who has been riding Rosen's you-know-what to the level of total mancrush (like beyond my love for Calvin Johnson). Man, what a tandem.

But I digress.

I can't wait for every action that Hue does to be seen through the lens of him being terrible this or terrible that....

"Can you believe how arrogant this terrible coach Hue is when he...."

It's going to be glorious...

Hue's the only one that can save the Darnold dream... we need all the positive energy directed toward Hue right now...

Hue, Gregg, Haley, Baker, Truck stop Jimmy... what a fun time...

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

LOL

Everybody hates Hue on here

1-31 will do that to ya. It's hard to like someone who passes the blame to everyone else when it's clearly his play calling that was the problem. He very rarely takes any blame but wants all the credit for good performances which have been rare with him here. Plus you know he lied about jumping in the lake too, if he doesn't jump into the lake in the winter time then it kinda defeats the purpose imo but he's just not an honest guy at all. I also think it's pretty obvious he would stab anyone in the back so he doesn't take the blame for anything (calling Sashi, oh that's right he's under Hue's bus) 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Actually I heard he’s going to be hired long term. 

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Where did you see that? Everything I’ve read says he’s just here until the draft 

From what I’ve read nothing has been determined as of yet, but a long term position is being discussed.

They’re fools if they let him leave.

Archived