MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

I see Holloway went to Dublin to celebrate something having to do with Jameson. You don't need Green, White, and Orange glasses to see that as a dig at Mcgregor. Raging Al is also coming at him on social media almost daily.

Wish they'd chill tf out so we can just see Mcgregor Cowboy. Then maybe Holloway. Can't see Raging Al beating him or being a good draw.

On 1/23/2019 at 3:29 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So its:

Me

@Buckrock101

@FinneasGage

@eagles101

@11sanchez11

@JonStark

@big poppa pump

@BullsandBroncos

What about the rest of you? We can get more details once we have a total. Even #s not required. What say you?

@BillsGuy82

@beekay414

@Utley

@renndawg37

@BigSnack

@J-ALL-DAY

@GSUeagles14

@mse326

Okay so I have 8. Last call and then I'll start setting up rules and whatnot tomorrow. The draft will start next Saturday

5 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I see Holloway went to Dublin to celebrate something having to do with Jameson. You don't need Green, White, and Orange glasses to see that as a dig at Mcgregor. Raging Al is also coming at him on social media almost daily.

Wish they'd chill tf out so we can just see Mcgregor Cowboy. Then maybe Holloway. Can't see Raging Al beating him or being a good draw.

Al shouldn't even be on the radar yet with Ferguson & Poirier. I'd gladly take those 5 over Al

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So he is out until April but with Ramadan in May he could be out until September or so assuming he wants a full camp. Might even get stripped 

He cant train during ramadan? I know the weight cutting gets weird but i thought he still could train. 

2 hours ago, eagles101 said:

He cant train during ramadan? I know the weight cutting gets weird but i thought he still could train. 

I thought he couldnt train, I think I misspoke there but he does have to fast at certain parts of the day and with little to no food in his body it might be hard to train at a high level all the same

17 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I thought he couldnt train, I think I misspoke there but he does have to fast at certain parts of the day and with little to no food in his body it might be hard to train at a high level all the same

I feel like i heard he doesnt get bothered with training during ramadan but he just cant do the weight cutting. 

But he said hes done in nevada and honestly would be happy if the ufc was done with nevada.