All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

It's a confusing end to have a frickin DRAW by interference in a HIAC but the show had everything people claim to want in a WWE ppv. Roman doesn't win, a swerve, a long match in which a great story is told in the tag match, fighting on top of the cell, hardcore stuff with orton, big bumps by hardy, ziggler and rollins. AND BECKY WINNING. 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

It's a confusing end to have a frickin DRAW by interference in a HIAC but the show had everything people claim to want in a WWE ppv. Roman doesn't win, a swerve, a long match in which a great story is told in the tag match, fighting on top of the cell, hardcore stuff with orton, big bumps by hardy, ziggler and rollins. AND BECKY WINNING. 

Screw Becky.

wooooooo

While I do love that Seth has been reduced to nothing but a Roman lackie. Raw seems to be at a NickToons level of PG storytelling. Like a heel is allowed the upperhand for all of 15 seconds before things get reversed and they look like fools. Owens, Elias, Zig, Corbin, Riot Squad. That very thing happened to all of them. Theyre at Elmer Fudd, Yosomite Sam levels tonight. You cant build off that and have a feud look as it pertains any credibility.

12 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

While I do love that Seth has been reduced to nothing but a Roman lackie. Raw seems to be at a NickToons level of PG storytelling. Like a heel is allowed the upperhand for all of 15 seconds before things get reversed and they look like fools. Owens, Elias, Zig, Corbin, Riot Squad. That very thing happened to all of them. Theyre at Elmer Fudd, Yosomite Sam levels tonight. You cant build off that and have a feud look as it pertains any credibility.

Not a Rollins fan?

I gotta say, I’m real impressed with Dean Ambrose. Before he was just sloppy. His look, his in-ring style, all sloppy.

Now, he’s more aggressive , looks a lot better and hasn’t made any lame jokes, yet.

And I’ve been skipping around for RAW, completely ignoring SD and I’m much more content. Watching just the ppv , you get less frustrated lol

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

Not a Rollins fan?

I gotta say, I’m real impressed with Dean Ambrose. Before he was just sloppy. His look, his in-ring style, all sloppy.

Now, he’s more aggressive , looks a lot better and hasn’t made any lame jokes, yet.

And I’ve been skipping around for RAW, completely ignoring SD and I’m much more content. Watching just the ppv , you get less frustrated lol

I havent checked out any of the current Dean stuff actually. So not making a call on that.

A couple times a show. Sure, make a joke out of a couple heels trying to pull one over on the good guys. But doing it for all story lines is a bit much, and gives no credibility to even having such a feud. Like the Riot Squad should of gotten over on RRR and Natty. RRR already makes the rest of the Raw roster look a tier below. Its her competition that needs the buildup to look worthy enough to face her.

In other news though.... Is this Matt Hardy retirement real?