All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Super Show was just like the Greatest Royal Rumble. It was an over hyped house show where nothing happens. The one match that I thought might have some lasting effects was the Miz vs DB match because it came with a title shot. Then they announced the title shot was for another glorified house show in Crown Jewel. 

I am basically fast forwarding to Survivor Series where we should get the Angle and the Shield vs Corbin and the Dogs of War match for control of Raw. I would throw Balor in with the Shield and Lashley in with team Corbin. It should be a good match. 

The camera cuts during Lynch and Charlotte's brawl is giving me motion sickness. Wish they would quit that crap. Switch to 4 different camera's in the span of 4 seconds, zooming in and out, and bouncing up and down. Literally makes me sick.

Spent a few weeks avoiding WWE. Just cant take it anymore. But checked out SD1000.

Miz-Rusev could have been something solid. 1 minute 20 second match because WWEs priority is for a bunch of Has Beens to stand around going over time talking in the ring.

4 matches. none lasted 15 mins. the 2 that broke 10 minutes had 4 minute commercial breaks in the middle with the one that lasted 8-9 minutes having suffered the same 4 minute commercial break. Their priority has nothing to do with actual wrestling. Just talk, commercials and buildup.

Couldnt even have Mandy Rose on there. Torrie Wilson back stage. Nope, we get crap like Rey and Jeff Hardy hugging for some reason.

I shall miss conversing with you all for the foreseeable future. Maybe Ill come back a bit for Mania season.

21 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Could they be teasing a batista return?

They're not really teasing anything.  We're getting a Batista/HHH match at Mania.  Dave had said that the only way he'd come back would be to work a match with HHH and they just planted the seed now that can be revisited next year putting Dave back in the spotlight one month ahead of Avengers 4 releasing.

18 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The camera cuts during Lynch and Charlotte's brawl is giving me motion sickness. Wish they would quit that crap. Switch to 4 different camera's in the span of 4 seconds, zooming in and out, and bouncing up and down. Literally makes me sick.

They kind of had to cut away, Charlotte was getting the piss booed out of her.

Becky has come out of this looking like a million bucks (and handling it fantastically), but they're seriously teetering on pushing Charlotte into Roman territory to satisfy Vince's... um... testicular-inclinations.

On 10/15/2018 at 6:37 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Great promo by ronda.

Also Corbin just made a shield vs d.o.w match tonight. Next week in providence wwe has been promoting the show with that same match as the main event. Unless they change it how many times are we going to see this match in the past few weeks.

Till Survivor Series... and then we probably see some form of it in the actual Survivor Series match as well (you can pretty much guarantee that at least 2 members of the Shield, Braun, and likely Drew are going to comprise a major chunk of Team RAW).

40 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Till Survivor Series... and then we probably see some form of it in the actual Survivor Series match as well (you can pretty much guarantee that at least 2 members of the Shield, Braun, and likely Drew are going to comprise a major chunk of Team RAW).

After what happened on raw they probabaly change the main event for raw next week that they have been promoting.

42 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

After what happened on raw they probabaly change the main event for raw next week that they have been promoting.

Honestly?  Doubt it.  We probably see the same ME - for no other reason than they're going to continue to stall until and through Crown Jewel because they need to keep Braun and Roman in each others' orbit without actually having Lesnar there.  My bet is that they probably figure some way to handle work in the tag titles and an eventual Dolph/Drew dissolution that leads to Drew facing Dolph for his spot in the World Cup tournament - maybe not because they really seem to be protecting Drew, likely as the next opponent for Roman after Crown Jewel and having him lose in the tournament, even to someone like Cena, Angle, or Mysterio doesn't help keep him protected.