Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Y'all are amateurs.  I got good and drunk before the draft starts so I can be sober while I watch it. 

For me that would equal being hungover for the draft. 

With that said I am currently drinking a beer in my cube and have to drive from Chicago back to MKE. Get home after the start of the draft. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

How far away do you live from the movies?!?!?!?!?

6 miles so not far. Just doing math. Uber x2 = $15+, movie ticket = $12, beer = $15, food (because drunk people need to eat) = $10+

Meanwhile, I can just do food and movie ticket for $20 lol.

23 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Works done, took off tomorrow, beer is out, buddy is picking up wings and I bought every style of chip and dip ever made. Ready for all these spoils to be ruined and becoming the first paid member of www.firegute.com.

I hit like after no work and beer. I was pumped after the end.

I finally got to the bar. Time to do shots every 5 minutes. I've drank mon-today every day after work. My insides hurt. Need to get blasted before the liver finally gives out

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

I have a hard time believing that Gute would let anyone outside the draft room know which prospect he really wants. Now, smoke and mirrors, then maybe. I'm hoping this means the real player they want is Edmunds. ;)Nevetheless, Fitz would be my second choice, so it's all good.

7 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Let's hope for a run on QBs and a run on OL before pick 14

We're going to have at least 4 QBs go in the top 6 IMO, and the McGlinchey-to-SF seems to have legs if they can swing that deal with Denver to send Trent Brown there.

Archived