Eagles Draft Thread - When you're here, you're Champions! ™

Kiltman

55 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Dream day 3 : Antonio CALLAWAY, Hurst, or fountain

If Callaway does manage to get drafted he won't hang around in the league long. He's got too many charcater concerns and had shown zero signs that he's going to mature. 

39 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Well after 2 days and 3 rounds I have us graded as a D-

Hopefully day 3 isn't as horrible.

Considering we only had 1 pick going into the draft for the first 3 rounds anyways. What exactly were you expecting to bring that up from a D-?

Drafted the best to at worst 2nd best TE in the draft, moved up 7 spots in the 4th and added a 2nd next year!. Just curious?

You can't really complain about how we spent our picks this year. 

1st: own pick (Goedert and a 2019 2nd)

2nd: last of the Wentz picks 

3rd: Darby 

4th: Ajayi. Still have 2 more. I forget where are original one is. We've had ownership of like 4 at times. But we traded a 4 for Ajayi that we received in the Rowe deal. 

5th: Not exactly sure where this one is either. But there is a 5th involved in the Tobin trade that essentially netted us Bennet. So, it was really Tobin and Marcus Johnson for Bennett. 

6th: still own 

7th: still own. Passed back and forth to Seattle in the Tobin/Bennett/Johnson trades but we own it still. 

Thats pretty good value even if our pick count is a bit barren. Not much wasted or bad compensation to be talked about. 

31 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

4th: Ajayi. Still have 2 more. I forget where are original one is. We've had ownership of like 4 at times. But we traded a 4 for Ajayi that we received in the Rowe deal. 

5th: Not exactly sure where this one is either. But there is a 5th involved in the Tobin trade that essentially netted us Bennet. So, it was really Tobin and Marcus Johnson for Bennett. 

7th: still own. Passed back and forth to Seattle in the Tobin/Bennett/Johnson trades but we own it still. 

Thats pretty good value even if our pick count is a bit barren. Not much wasted or bad compensation to be talked about. 

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

I think we did just fine for ourselves 

42 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

we trade up from our original one 7 spots in the trade down. The dolphins received the pats pick for ajayi. 

9 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Well after 2 days and 3 rounds I have us graded as a D-

Hopefully day 3 isn't as horrible.

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Considering we only had 1 pick going into the draft for the first 3 rounds anyways. What exactly were you expecting to bring that up from a D-?

Drafted the best to at worst 2nd best TE in the draft, moved up 7 spots in the 4th and added a 2nd next year!. Just curious?

We got the best TE in the draft, took the BPA when we picked, and picked up an additional 2nd next year, given what we have to work with, I give it a B+.

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

I think we did just fine for ourselves 

lol of course. I just don't see how someone can grade low on the picks if you're just looking strictly at the picks. You have to account for everything. If we trade all of next years picks for 2 all pros, does that get an F? 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol of course. I just don't see how someone can grade low on the picks if you're just looking strictly at the picks. You have to account for everything. If we trade all of next years picks for 2 all pros, does that get an F? 

giphy.gif

Archived