2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

10 hours ago, Eric said:

Should be a lot of good players to choose from on day two with our 2nd round pick. I think the rb's are going to fly off the board, kind of worries me.

Would DT be off the table all together tomorrow? Harrison Phillips, Hurst, BJ Hill are all good players. Lorenzo Carter is a nice player. 

If we could get RoJo, Guice, or Kerryon tomorrow, that would be nice. 

Lots of wr's left if we want one

I always fall in love with wideouts .. Gamechangers ! Tim Settle still on the board if we want even more D-line beef . My gut says we go C B .. Lot of talent still on the board and I think the R B's go early in the second.

47 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Actually -- I think it was VitaVETAvegiment 

Seattle had a 1 and then didnt pick until 4. So it was in their best interest to trade back. 

The draft strategy is clearly being won by Baltimore. Always have comp picks and always trade back. can't agree with their picks at times. But they know how to swindle teams to draft back. 

Just now, 4209 said:

I'm going to the draft today. Life long Skins fan living in Big D. Plan on hooking up with some Skins fans at this draft event Hail!!!!!!!!!!

From a life line skins fan living in NY, have a blast!! And tell someone there we need Hernandez 

2 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

So, was there actually an offer from the Saints for our pick? I've seen people say this, but I haven't seen a creditable source on it. 

That’s a great question. Maybe the other GM’s hate Allen just as much as the agents an don’t want to work on deals. One would think it logical that the saints offer or more would have been made to us 

I think just like last night we are going to get a day 1 starter. My top 5 wishlist

1. Guice

2. Hernandez 

3. RoJo

4. Kerryon

5. Daniel's

But just like last night I didn't see Payne with other options on the board, but fills a huge need. So I'm happy. We wont finish 32 against run this year. Now we need to get better at running it ourselves.

For Alex to succeed we need a running game for his skillset. People keep sleeping in media on Kerryon and they may say reach of hes our pick but I'm telling you now I would be happy with any of the 5 but absolutely stoked with Kerryon. 

46 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Thanks. Interesting I like Hernandez also. I got a pass to get inside. I never been to a Nfl draft so this is really big for me.

That’s awesome welcome to the forum!!! I agree I like Hernandez a lot!!! I like Guice alittle more but I would love that selection

^^^^ Well, there you are.

Anyway, my wife surprised me with Infinity War tickets (delayed birthday present), so I'm going to miss at least half of the second round. Yes, this is likely a reach, but draft this kid:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-360/0ap3000000928290/NFL-360-Griffin-details-the-moment-that-motivated-him-to-never-quit-football

You will never have to wonder about his heart. Ever. Trade back and get picks. But grab this kid.

Archived