The Cussing Thread (Coming down from a bad draft pick thread)

Reginaldm9

I hate to be that guy, but I really feel like you guys botched this spectacularly. Ward is a solid CB prospect yeah, but to get Mayfield as your QB and then also not come away with either Chubb or Barkley? Jeez.

35 minutes ago, Danger said:

I hate to be that guy, but I really feel like you guys botched this spectacularly. Ward is a solid CB prospect yeah, but to get Mayfield as your QB and then also not come away with either Chubb or Barkley? Jeez.

I'm just as happy with Ward as I would've been with Chubb and most Browns fans on here would say the same

Most of us did want Darnold give us time to get over that

but Ward/Chubb was pretty close

we need a stud corner bad have you seen Antonio Brown?! Look up his stats vs Cleveland. Ward was the right pick 

46 minutes ago, Danger said:

I hate being that guy but here I go being that guy. 

Just now, Mind Character said:

@MistaBohmbastic  Has it sunk in yet?

Sorta.

I'm not anti-Baker. The thought of him as a Brown is exciting to me. I mean, he was the greatest QB in CFB history, statistically. I'd like to believe that his skillset will translate to the NFL seamlessly, but I just don't know. Especially compared to Darnold.

And the hardest part is imagining what could have been. I have some serious Sammy D FOMO and the dude hasn't even stepped on a pro field yet.

I just hope Mayfield ends up being better. I so desperately wanna trust in Dorsey. DESPERATELY.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Sorta.

I'm not anti-Baker. The thought of him as a Brown is exciting to me. I mean, he was the greatest QB in CFB history, statistically. I'd like to believe that his skillset will translate to the NFL seamlessly, but I just don't know. Especially compared to Darnold.

And the hardest part is imagining what could have been. I have some serious Sammy D FOMO and the dude hasn't even stepped on a pro field yet.

I just hope Mayfield ends up being better. I so desperately wanna trust in Dorsey. DESPERATELY.

He won't be as good as Darnold if their both healthy.... but Baker can be a good player if we run a McVay rams offense heavy with RPOs....

It was a colossal mistake, but the good news is the team surrounding the QB is better... so Baker won't have to put the team on his back...

29 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

He won't be as good as Darnold if their both healthy.... but Baker can be a good player if we run a McVay rams offense heavy with RPOs....

It was a colossal mistake, but the good news is the team surrounding the QB is better... so Baker won't have to put the team on his back...

Mayfield is better out of the box, right now, than Darnold will ever be most likely.   Its very ironic, and fitting, that Mr. Mediocre, the guy that I graded as a mid career Chad Pennington level QB, is drafted by the Jets.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't think anyone ever went from being thought of as a team savior to a fumbling, bumbling idiot faster than John Dorsey.

1 hour ago, Trots said:

I don't think anyone ever went from being thought of as a team savior to a fumbling, bumbling idiot faster than John Dorsey.

Right, because you already know the future. Since you know the future, bet the house on it or shut your mouth and watch just like everyone else

7 hours ago, Danger said:

Barkley wasn't there and we had a greater need at CB than we did at DE, a year 3 Ogbah is going to be damn good. 

5 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Sorta.

hes got the arm

hes got the accuracy

hes got the anticipation

hes got decent mobility

what in the hell wont translate?

Just now, mistakey said:

hes got the arm

hes got the accuracy

hes got the anticipation

hes got decent mobility

what in the hell wont translate?

Barely played against pass rush. Barely had to throw to a receiver that wasn’t streaking open.

You make him sound he’s the perfect prospect. At least acknowledge the scheme man.

Archived