The Cussing Thread (Coming down from a bad draft pick thread)

Reginaldm9

9 minutes ago, Trots said:

I waited an effin’ year for this. Supposed superstar front office. First and fourth overall picks. Did they get the best quarterback? No. Did they get the best offensive player? No. Did they get the best defensive player. No. I have never been more depressed after a Browns draft, and I have hated most of them. Of course, I hope I’m wrong. But I see nothing but two more golden opportunities absolutely flushed down the toilet. 

We have no idea if they got the best QB. If we are talking purely what they did in college, they got the best QB. We won’t know if they got the best NFL QB in this draft for a few years. 

I created a Poll FINAL RECORD KEEPING Thread that received 46 Total Votes on the Saturday before the draft... I was the only person who voted before the draft started (I voted on the Saturday b4 the draft) that voted for Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward being my prediction at #1 and #4. Not what I wanted of course...but what I predicted would happen. (I wanted Darnold and Chubb)

---------------------------------------------------------

I also before the draft started in this Thread said the picks would be Mayfield and Ward:

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

As I voted the other day for record keeping, I think we Mayfield and Ward for our first 2 picks...

------------------------------------------------------

Just now, Mind Character said:

I created a Poll FINAL RECORD KEEPING Thread that received 46 Total Votes on the Saturday before the draft... I was the only person who voted before the draft started (I voted on the Saturday b4 the draft) that voted for Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward being my prediction at #1 and #4. Not what I wanted of course...but what I predicted would happen. (I wanted Darnold and Chubb)

I also before the draft started in this Thread said the picks would be Mayfield and Ward:

You have prophesized the lulz. You know our Browns well.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

I was just about to credit you with this.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/9592-poll-final-record-keeping-what-will-we-do-at-1-4/

And to think that it was exactly what you did not want to happen.

Says a lot about this draft.

Kudos!

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

I am out of Footballs...you know we've been eye to eye on Darnold and the prospects.. trust me... I hate myself today too....

Yeah it sucks man. Especially seeing Darnold trying to contain his anger after we passed on him.

Dude was a prime QB prospect that wanted to play for us and we went this way instead.

Like only the Browns could.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I've used up all my electric football liking posts that bash Shake N Baker

Yeah lets all just hope that he is terrible because our evaluations of the college passer with the two most efficient seasons in college football history doesn't match the guy who turns it over 20 times per year in college.

Archived