Day 2 Draft Player Wish List

Mind Character

6 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

On the contrary, I've heard he's a better fit than Ward. Whereas Ward excels in man coverage, Jackson is far better in a zone scheme, which Greggggg uses far more than man coverages.

I think he only did that because he hated the corners we had, he loves man press guys and if you look at all of the guys we brought in during FA, they are pretty much all man press corners, and why Howard Wilson is still on the roster because he is a man press guy.

On a side note, there are a lot interesting names still on the board, 

7 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

On the contrary, I've heard he's a better fit than Ward. Whereas Ward excels in man coverage, Jackson is far better in a zone scheme, which Greggggg uses far more than man coverages.

Greggs out of here in a year. I wouldn’t worry too much about scheme fit right now. Go for talent. 

I absolutely love the players that are still on the board.

I'm so torn on who I want the most....

With the defensive backfield we have I'm not interested in taking another CB though.

So my list is probably as follows.

1. Cortland Sutton -  I thought he has been the 2nd best WR on the board and think he would be amazing with Gordon, and Laundry!

2. Connor Williams - I wanted to take Williams in the 1st round.  He was hampered by a knee injury last year, I think he will be a stud LT.  Only reason Sutton is higher is because I am interested in seeing what Shon Coleman has got....

3. Maurice Hurst - We lost Shelton and are looking for a pass rushing DT.  I think he is perfect, he can play inside, outside, rush from all over the place.  The line would be scary with Hurst, Garrett, Ogunjobi, and Ogbah (sheds a tear for Chubb)

4. Derius Guice - I still think hes one of the better RB's in this draft and a great compliment to Duke when Hyde is no longer our starter.

5. Harold Landry - The fact that he is still on the board with the possible knee issues scares me a little, but he would be great to come in on 3rd down and rush the passer!

I would LOVE if we could come out of the first 3 picks today with any 2 of those players...

After sleeping on it I think we should go 

33. Connor Williams OT Texas

35. Either Landry or Hubbard 

64. Best WR available think either James Washington or Anthony Miller or Gallup (I might have spelled that wrong) 

I gotta say though that if we took Josh Jackson, Sutton, or Guice I would not have a break down like I did when we took Mayfield (I'm still kinda hoping I'm stuck in a really bad nightmare, Baker is the worst).  I think we have a lot of really good players left to pick from, let's hope they get these ones right. 

I am Supprised that the RB's have come off the board exactly as I had them ranked.....Barkley, Penny, Michele, Guice and Auburn are still avaliable... all the talking heads seemed to have it Barkley, Guice, Jones III, Chubb, Michele-a/Penny-b.

I want Sutton and Guice....I had 4 1000 yard rushers rookie RB's.....my top 4, and Guice is the only one left....take Sutton at 33, the Giants already have Barkley, so they wont take Guice....then take Guice at 35....bang on.....Or I am not totally against grab Landry at 33, and Guice at 35...then look at the end of round 2 to see if Anthony Miller or EQ St. Brown are at 64.....

I think Guice, Landry, Hurst 

all have red flags

Josh Jackson one year of production, slow, and we have enough corners

Sutton plays like a smaller receiver he's got the talent but needs to be coached up 

Connor Williams doesnt have true LT traits and we have guards to we dont have the luxury of potentially moving him inside

So I got some sleepers

Dallas Goedert, Jamarco Jones, DJ Chark Kerryon Johnson, Lorenzo Carter, Arden Key Jerome Baker Chukwuma Okorafor, Anthony Miller, Jeff Holldand, Marcell Ateman, Duke Ejiofor, 

Archived