Forge

Day 2 Draft Discussion Thread

Anything more ironic than parroting the US armed forces then the pick is a Canadian?

And there goes Nathan Shepherd. He's from Canada so good to see a Canadian get picked. 

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Anything more ironic than parroting the US armed forces then the pick is a Canadian?

Incredible. 

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Honestly i wouldn't go it theirs just to many good DT's i like as much if not better than Shepherd still on the board.  Hurst, Settle, Shepherd, Phillips, Nnandi, Mcintosh, and Fatukasi

I think Shepard can be dominant. But yeah we should get someone good by staying pat. Really high on Fatukasi.

Fantastic pick by the Jets there.  I'll be doing (attempting) backflips if the Bengals somehow end up with Hurst or Sweat in the 3rd.  But more likely we'll take Hubbard and Orlando Brown...

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Out of likes for the day.... but hell yeah!

Did Chad Thomas get paid for his Rick Ross placement? Miami doesn’t need anymore sanctions.

Posted (edited)

Early loser of round 2 is easily the Colts.  FOUR picks and they screwed up at least 3 of them lol.  Their GM is a joke.

Winner?  I'll call my Skins.  I know Guice is a d#ck but you can't deny his skills.  If they have to occasionally babysit him for that talent I'll get over it!  Broncos too.  A stud WR and very good RB filled need areas. 

Edited by bomont

3 minutes ago, jarren said:

I think Shepard can be dominant. But yeah we should get someone good by staying pat. Really high on Fatukasi.

If we could pull it off i would take any of those guys preferably Maurice Hurst and then trade our 4th round pick if the eagles are still listening to offers for Mykal Kendricks at LB :D