All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Good summary. Yes I doubt any of the other QBs brought in are more than a rookie came or training camp arm. If any of those rookie QBs make roster we are in trouble for QB depth. They are junk QBs
  3. No, it's the positions. If it was the person my gripe would be Hopper over Wilson or Williams over Hicks.
  4. I understand his weird affinity for it in his coffee, im saying if the mayo he uses is expired, it will sicken him and he wont play well
  5. I think the Pistons are just one more high lottery pick from winning 20 games.
  6. If he can stay healthy (big question mark there), he could be the biggest QB riser in the 2025 Draft.
  7. I agree-ish. My remedies: (1) Sign Justin Simmons (2) trade for Marshon Lattimore (if Saints eat some of his salary) I thought @LORK88 had proposed that one
  8. Are you 100% confident in all of the players, and in two years we will have a dominant defense? I have 100% confidence in Carter, DeJean, Mitchell and Reed. The rest have really shown nothing, and have a lot to prove. If I am putting Ojomo 5th on the list of players I am confident in, that says a lot about the others.
  9. Teams can work around like $30M in dead money, sure, maybe even 50 with as high as the cap has gotten, and still make the playoffs, but to contend for or win the SB with *eighty*? Like a third of next year’s cap? I feel like the average team in that situation wins like 5 games. The bigger issue though is, not only might they be paying Dak, Martin, Lawrence, Cooks, Gallup and Steele $79.9M in prorated bonus money, but they will be doing so without a real answer at quarterback.
  10. McCarthy is sitting for at least this year. Maye and Penix are sitting as well Daniels and Williams are starting. Nix should be sitting, but Sean Payton is an idiot and will start him right away.
  11. I get where you’re coming from and agree to an extent. While some outrageous things have been said in past beefs, this one went really dark. Where I digress is about the court of public opinion. This same public who aren’t bothered by rappers rapping over the vocal tracks at live shows, or even worse, don’t care about lyrics whatsoever eschewing them for “vibes” lol. You can say it’s the old hip hop head in me but I don’t believe today’s generation cares about the intricacies of hip hop battles. They’re just in it for the spectacle. At the end of the day, Drake is a pop star. Kendrick is an MC. Period.
  12. Also, other team already used Rolex for watch so the answer is yes.
  13. I read something where another scout said his team (who needed a QB) had Nix rated as a 3rd round pick.
  14. I would bet back in the 60s. As for us and jersey numbers, we really kinda are in a crunch. We have what, 2 officially retired numbers and 4-5 unofficial? With 90 players on your offseason roster you become very limited very fast. I wish NFL would adopt NCAA’s rule of two players can wear the same number as long as they don’t play on the same side of the ball. Additionally I wish that they would loosen up more on the number stuff and let GP wear 1, and Mt Washington wear 0.
  15. I would call it investing more than rebuilding, but it can become a rebuild. The problem is, our talent development has sucked for as long as I've remember (outside of OL of course). Either guys don't work out at all (JJAW, Reagor, Sydney Brown, Dillard) or the ones that show improvement you think are going to become cornerstones of the team, their development stalls or regress. (Wentz, Sanders, Sweat, Agholor, hopefully not Hurts too).
  16. Lego Star Wars: Rebuild The Galaxy is going to feature…………Darth Darth Binks Lego has always been the superior canon, at least since Disney
  1. Load more activity