5th Round Pick (174th Overall): Marquez Valdes-Scantling [WR; USF]

Packerraymond

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

If I had to half-hazard a guess, I'd imagine our top 6 will be Adams, Cobb, Allison/Vet WR, Moore, MVS/ESB, and Trevor Davis.  Right now, I'd probably give the slight edge to MVS.

It's haphazard you dork

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Depressing but somehow not surprising. Maybe someone can change with him after going pro. Chip on his shoulder maybe

I imagine this work ethic is what's at least partially responsible for why I felt he looks sloppy on the field. Nothing crisp about him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

stop being a pre-madonna

Lol I remember that

Pro life tip: put captions on. Once you get used to it, it's amazing how many phrases I'd used wrong or words I didn't know how to spell, etc. GF hates me for it but I can't do it without anymore. I also have terrible hearing though

McGinn goes to the same circle of old scouts every year. Take what they say with a grain of salt. I subscribed to McGinn's draft stuff this year, another scout said "good kid, they liked him there." 

One of the guys a few years back said he was worried about a prospect because he couldn't cook, another scout this year said he was leery about Davenport because he was a renaissance man that likes poetry.

36 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

McGinn goes to the same circle of old scouts every year. Take what they say with a grain of salt. I subscribed to McGinn's draft stuff this year, another scout said "good kid, they liked him there." 

One of the guys a few years back said he was worried about a prospect because he couldn't cook, another scout this year said he was leery about Davenport because he was a renaissance man that likes poetry.

There we go. Just what we need. More "well rounded" insights into these players. HA! Too funny.

16 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Why is "Marcus Davenport likes poetry" a flaw but "Bradley Chubb likes outer space stuff" not?

As for MVS being hard to coach, I figure guys are day 3 picks for a reason.  "Immature" is probably easier to fix than "short, slow, and can't catch."

Immature maybe, lazy is harder though

5 hours ago, CWood21 said:

If I had to half-hazard a guess, I'd imagine our top 6 will be Adams, Cobb, Allison/Vet WR, Moore, MVS/ESB, and Trevor Davis.  Right now, I'd probably give the slight edge to MVS.

Adams, Cobb, Moore, EQ, Davis, MVS 

right now for me. 

I'm not ruling out Allison, and I'm not confident MVS will show much as a WR in his first TC, but he definitely has the potential to be a stud on STs.