BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

37 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Well my playoff hopes are dead in the water. 

I'm going to make it my mission this week to try and get counselor to the playoffs. 

So is everyone above gotham locked into the playoffs?

edit: GG Bcb good luck in the playoffs.

Yes. A bunch of seed fighting still going on.

It looks like my team will miss the playoffs for the first time in its history. This is an unfortunate time for us and our fans, and we have no choice but to clean house and make some changes, starting at the very top. This team was a perennial contender before the new ownership group got its noob hands on it, and we expect a new direction to give us an immediate turnaround next season.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It looks like my team will miss the playoffs for the first time in its history. This is an unfortunate time for us and our fans, and we have no choice but to clean house and make some changes, starting at the very top. This team was a perennial contender before the new ownership group got its noob hands on it, and we expect a new direction to give us an immediate turnaround next season.

Head canon wise I imagine you firing a scarecrow you dressed up in a coach's outfit and throwing it on a bonfire to appease the fanbase. 

You did better than most rookie owners so be proud of that. 

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Eh for future seasons i think we should make it a neutral bizzbowl only or even homefield throughout. Means being the worst division winner is as good as being the no.1 seed assuming you win first match.

Um Bizzaro.

38 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Are you firing yourself??

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

So I need to beat London, Charleston to beat Gotham, and Wichita to beat Long Beach to get in.  

I'll give you a shot buddy. Berlin needs to finally make the playoffs lol

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The old OKC group just failed to provide Cam enough supporting talent, specifically at the center spot when Weston Richburg was injured.

The new ownership will rectify the egregious mistakes of the old regime. 

• Like 1