BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Don't care Frogs. Considerations needed to be made considering no one had an accurate Shark Tank time frame running keep track of bids. The second we lost track of the bids is the second we should have frozen the tank until it was fixed. 

1 minute ago, PR said:

Don't care Frogs. Considerations needed to be made considering no one had an accurate Shark Tank time frame running keep track of bids. The second we lost track of the bids is the second we should have frozen the tank until it was fixed. 

Did anyone else agree to the pause?

Did you not bid on these guys earlier solely because you were waiting for bcb to update everything(which I'd hope you would have clearly stated)?  Or did you have other things going on?

Because I'm going to take issue with anyone doing a new bid after the guy running shark tank said no more bids as per the rules.  If you want to ask for an additional 24 hours to make new bids because you think it was too backed up, we can look at that.  But I don't consider your new bids valid at all right now.  No rule change or owner agreement was made to validate the extension.

24 minutes ago, PR said:

I wholeheartedly agree with Rags on this. Additionally if you were interested in being part of this process volunteer your time on the spreadsheet or run the shark tank. 

I do understand where PR is coming from. It's been quite a mess with two spreadsheets which didn't necessarily match, it was hard to track. At the same time, I don't feel the pause was necessary given there were very few bids (if any) that were affected with spreadsheets editors not being able to answer quickly.

I think we should consider all bids starting with Footsy latest one unvalid. That being said, I'm not against having a 24h period open for new bids starting tomorrow, as long as all owners are warned.

@Ragnarok @Jlash @bcb1213 @PR @Whicker @SkunkApes @Lukicccc @pheltzbahr @Taylor091 @MD4L @Counselor @OleXmad @SirA1 @DingoLadd @rofldogs

Gentlemen,

It's been a great ride over the last 7 years. Met some great friends and had lots of good times.

It's getting close for my time in the league to come to an end. Work/Life just doesn't leave me much time and my interest in the NFL has waned a bit in the last year.

I'm going to helped finish setting up a new Spreadsheet and will submit lineups/gameplans until a replacement owner can be found and will give them pointers if they want them.

I'll still be around but not as active in the past.

SirA

47 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Gentlemen,

It's been a great ride over the last 7 years. Met some great friends and had lots of good times.

It's getting close for my time in the league to come to an end. Work/Life just doesn't leave me much time and my interest in the NFL has waned a bit in the last year.

I'm going to helped finish setting up a new Spreadsheet and will submit lineups/gameplans until a replacement owner can be found and will give them pointers if they want them.

I'll still be around but not as active in the past.

SirA

unnamed-71.gif

Please don't do this to me.

Im just going to say my piece and letthis test until season. There are too many stupid rules too many loop holes for teams to sign playerswhen over cap or roster limit, half the damn time rules are ruled by the eye of the beholder because we dont remember what or why certain rules got put into place years ago. I openly asked for a pause of Shark Tank until sheet was fixed not because of active bids but because we needed updated roster caps and such so we could actually keep it in check. I got ignored (go figure) and you went about your merry ways because quite frankly the level of disconnect in this league is at an all time high. Lets be real here guys. We moved forums to look for greener pastures and get new blood. We are now losing multiple owners right as Shark Tank wrapped up, the new members we did get have gone MIA. We are going to be stuck in rebuild mode when maybe this should have died out.

Ill stick it out but future is bleak