FIX your team thread.

resilient part 2

6 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

^^^^Think you'd be better off with Simmons-Redick-Leonard-James-Embiid with Saric running the 2nd unit.

LeBron wanted to be a jump shooter going forword and less of a point forward slasher I thought. If that is the case, Leonard would make a better power forward and James a small forward. Simmons is best at small forward because he can't shoot so in todays NBA James would make a better point guard but basically he could opperate with Reddick as a second shooting guard, taking turns handling with those other guys.

8 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

LOL yall smoking angel dust if you think Spurs would accept Fultz, Covington and a first rounder for Leonard.  Celtics would easily trump that deal.  Hell, even the Lakers would,

What about McConnell and a future 1st instead?

If for whatever reason Philly ends up with Lebron, Then I want Boston to go after Kawhi. I mean I already am extremely interested, but there isn't a better Lebron defender than Kawhi.

Other than that, Boston needs to find a way to get one of the top 4 BIGS coming out this year. Ayton, JJJ, Bagley or Bamba. I would even consider trading J Brown for one of them if Ainge decrees one of those guys are legit. 

12 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Boston could literally offer the Kings pick and beat that 76ers offer. That offer is complete and utter trash.

That's just not true. The Celtics could beat that offer, sure, but would they?

A 3-and-D wing, a potential star talent, and a first round pick isn't anything to be scoffed at. Especially considering the situation with Kawhi and the Spurs.

13 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Boston could literally offer the Kings pick and beat that 76ers offer. That offer is complete and utter trash.

Actually they can't. If that pick is #1 then it remains with the Sixers and you guys get a pick in the 20s at best. Not saying it's likely but a team may not be willing to risk that as their centerpiece in a deal for a franchise player.

If I'm fixing the Sixers, sign Paul George, lock Fultz and Simmons in a gym with Herb Magee, JJ Reddick, Ray Allen, and Rob McClanaghan all summer.

Sign Paul George or LeBron James. Re-sign JJ. Try bringing back Ilyasova as well.

Bring over Jonah Bolden from Europe, he's the #2 4 behind Saric.

Draft Mikail Bridges or Zhaire Smith at #10.

Draft a guy at 26 with some edge. The Heat were so outclassed in that series they resorted to cheap tactics and it won them a game. Draymon, Rodman, Lambeer, Barnes, Bowen, Ainge, Zaza, Dellavadova, and many more guys all different varying levels of talent, all incredibly dirty players, all champions. Take Grayson Allen...YOLO

29 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Actually they can't. If that pick is #1 then it remains with the Sixers and you guys get a pick in the 20s at best. Not saying it's likely but a team may not be willing to risk that as their centerpiece in a deal for a franchise player.

If I'm fixing the Sixers, sign Paul George, lock Fultz and Simmons in a gym with Herb Magee, JJ Reddick, Ray Allen, and Rob McClanaghan all summer.

Sign Paul George or LeBron James. Re-sign JJ. Try bringing back Ilyasova as well.

Bring over Jonah Bolden from Europe, he's the #2 4 behind Saric.

Draft Mikail Bridges or Zhaire Smith at #10.

Draft a guy at 26 with some edge. The Heat were so outclassed in that series they resorted to cheap tactics and it won them a game. Draymon, Rodman, Lambeer, Barnes, Bowen, Ainge, Zaza, Dellavadova, and many more guys all different varying levels of talent, all incredibly dirty players, all champions. Take Grayson Allen...YOLO

The Sixers have a HUGE summer coming. It will be interesting to watch.

Archived