Which TE will lead the NFL in receiving yards this season?

Jeezla

Which TE do you think will lead the NFL in receiving yards in 2018?

Gronk?

Travis Kelce?

Zach Ertz?

Evan Engram?

Hunter Henry?

Jimmy Graham?

OJ Howard?

Delanie?

Trey Burton?

George Kittle?

Someone else?

Also, Which TE do you think will lead the league in TD's?

Kelce. Monster, and is more reliably healthy than Gronk. It’ll be interesting to see his chemistry with Mahomes.

Jimmy Graham would be my sleeper with Rodgers in Green Bay. After Davante Adams their receivers are pedestrian at best. Rodgers has to throw 30+ TDs and 4000 yards to somebody.

I think Hunter Henry could go over a 1000 yards with gates out of the picture. 

If Cameron Brate was on another team,  I think OJ Howard would sniff 900-1000 yards. 

I think Kelce gets the most yards if he stays healthy. Maholmes and him will probably have a lot of improvisational plays when the pocket breaks down like Romo and Witten used to do. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

If Cameron Brate was on another team,  I think OJ Howard would sniff 900-1000 yards.

Maybe. We've still got Evans and DJax that need catches. And Hump/Godwin are gonna get a few targets too. 

I think we're too stacked for anyone other than Evans and (maybe) DJax to get 1,000 yards.

Jameis seemed to have fixed his deep ball the last quarter of last season and we finally realized that DJax isn't only a deep threat. So he's got a legit chance to crack 1,000 yards. 

But I don't think anyone else really has a chance.

Gronk is the pick if healthy.   That’s no lock by any means.   Kelce should be close.  

The guy who’s not mentioned yet is Ertz.   Both Foles and Wentz trust him.  And with no Burton he’s going to get even more snaps this year while Goedert learns.   Ertz produced while only taking in 68.9% of the team snaps in 2017 (getting hurt early in a game, missing 1 game then being rested in a meaningless week 17 game).   Kelce as a contrast had just under 85 percent of KC’s snaps.  Ertz took 75 percent of 2016 snaps so I’d expect Ertz will be back at 75-80 percent with health at a minimum.    That means more production. 

Gronk/Kelce/Ertz are the top tier TE’s for a reason.  

Archived