Walking Dead Season 10 (TV Talk Only) - Spoiler Mines

Manny/Patrick

On 3/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, fluhartz said:

I heard on the radio this morning that this show is getting canceled after this year.

true?

Well, after the current arc, there is one more that is ongoing in the comics so they would've reached the end. I don't think it's true though since we've heard the knowledge about Michonne's character. I think they still have at least one more.

EDIT: There's this also 

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-walking-dead-season-10-renewal-for-amc-zombie-apocalypse-drama/

Edited by JTagg7754

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

They are killing it this season!! Never expected Henry's head piked! They tricked comic readers with her conversation with the king. Wow! Good stuff

Don’t forget that there is still the finale coming up next week.  Might we see someone else meeting their demise?  

Judt figured out that the red head was one of Negan’s ‘wives.’  He is gonna be pi&&Ed.  (Won’t delve any further....pushing the spoiler envelope already.). An angry Negan AND Carol?  The Whisperers don’t stand a chance.

10 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Don’t forget that there is still the finale coming up next week.  Might we see someone else meeting their demise?  

Judt figured out that the red head was one of Negan’s ‘wives.’  He is gonna be pi&&Ed.  (Won’t delve any further....pushing the spoiler envelope already.). An angry Negan AND Carol?  The Whisperers don’t stand a chance.

I don't think Negan cares about his "wife" at the Sanctuary anymore lol. But Negan is definitely going to be out helping Daryl and Carol now. This is about the only way the writers could make people like Negan and hes finally going to be out of that cell. Definitely the craziest ending to the show in recent memory and just watching who was on the sticks was a moment us fans from years past remember as one of the things that made this show great. I really thought it was going to be Ezekiel and I feel like they missed an opportunity to put his flowing locks on the stick but I guess Henry had the same effect for Carol. I loved the symbolism between this death with Carol and Daryl with the call back to season 2 with Sophia too.

1. Love what they did with Henry. More for the fact that BA Carol can be unleashed again. 

2. Why Enid? This is what happens when you learn medicine. Only one can survive and I guess Sidiq had to live for the Rosita storyline

3. Tara was the worst character for several seasons. She finally becomes bearable and nope.

4. Alpha is easily the best villain on this show. They should not have spent 2+ seasons on Neegan and what I assume is only half a season on her. I can't imagine her surviving the finale. If she was going to live into next season the spikes would have been the end of the season. 

50 minutes ago, mse326 said:

1. Love what they did with Henry. More for the fact that BA Carol can be unleashed again. 

2. Why Enid? This is what happens when you learn medicine. Only one can survive and I guess Sidiq had to live for the Rosita storyline

3. Tara was the worst character for several seasons. She finally becomes bearable and nope.

4. Alpha is easily the best villain on this show. They should not have spent 2+ seasons on Neegan and what I assume is only half a season on her. I can't imagine her surviving the finale. If she was going to live into next season the spikes would have been the end of the season. 

I guarantee you she survives the season finale. They aren’t killing the insane momentum Alpha has right now. It’s gonna be at least the length of season 10 before this gets resolved.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I guarantee you she survives the season finale. They aren’t killing the insane momentum Alpha has right now. It’s gonna be at least the length of season 10 before this gets resolved.

The other famous comic book scene doesn’t happen without negan

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

agree because they still have to get negan.

in fact, i bet at the end of the season finale is when they recruit neagan 

maybe judith get killed......and that pisses him off