The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m fascinated with how a human mind can constantly forget small menial things sometimes numbering in the 1000s in a short period of time but somehow about 15 minutes of life 9 years ago can be seen as though it just happened. 

man straight up.. i remember things that i dont even know why they'd have any significance in my mind. earliest thing i remember was the day i moved to the neighborhood that i ended up growing up in and i walked up to this kid who was laying next to his bike moving his feet like he was peddling. and then i was like "you have to have your tires on the ground to move the bike you know?"... like not even sarcastically, i was 3 and being polite. but it's just weird something so stupid is my earliest memory in my life and that i even think about that **** as often as i do lol. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

If I’m digging too deep don’t be afraid to stop me. Do you still see images, playback of that day almost as vividly as you were there? 

No worries.  It was a 20+ years ago.  I work in medicine, so I see people in various states of health and it is not uncommon to cross paths with individuals that spark conversations.  Sometimes you find out that their family member that you got to know has passed.  Happened again about 2-3 months ago.  Saw the wife of a patient and she mentioned how her husband had passed away a few months prior.  

As for the specific incident back 20 years ago, I do recall a lot about that day.  Early fall....September I think, sunny warm.   Just one of those great fall days. Odd thing that when the EMS and ER staff asked me what I had done.....chest compressions, rescue breaths, etc.   I had no clue.  Just could not recall what happened or how long I was performing CPR.  I know there were a few pedestrians around as I recall seeing feet around me.

35 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

nah but one time i was driving and looked over at this dude and we weirdly held eye contact for like 4 seconds going like 60-70 mph and then he rear ended someone super badly. i dont know if that fellow lived, but i think about that frequently. 

**** that's like demonic stuff 

10 hours ago, squire12 said:
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:00 PM, MD4L said:

it's post like that which allow me to say things like if there's a recruiter hanging around I'm a great target.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:00 PM, MD4L said:

it's post like that which allow me to say things like if there's a recruiter hanging around I'm a great target.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:26 PM, MD4L said:

Of course not. If town isn't going to help its own, I will gladly jump ship.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, MD4L said:

There's always the reality I am what I am. So I must help my own.

Going with MD4L

"I must help my own"

Something tells me that you aren't sided with the civs.

This is going to be a case where we leave a "friendly other" alive, and they end of screwing town over, isn't it, MD4L?

Your posts feel like you aren't sided with civs, and I'd rather deal with you D1 then to risk losing an important civ special D1.

I unite with finbrain and solidify our vote for MD4L

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

How many votes does Whicker have?

4 or 5.

Whicker is interesting because he seemed confident that the train wasn't going to work.

Maybe because mafia isn't on the train.

If Whicker Flips scum, people should look back to D1.

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

"I must help my own"

Something tells me that you aren't sided with the civs.

This is going to be a case where we leave a "friendly other" alive, and they end of screwing town over, isn't it, MD4L?

Your posts feel like you aren't sided with civs, and I'd rather deal with you D1 then to risk losing an important civ special D1.

I unite with finbrain and solidify our vote for MD4L

The level of content analysis never ceases to amaze me. 

Vote Count

1. LetTheBallFly -
2. james.mcmurry13 -
3. bcb1213 - Darth (16)
4. gopherwrestler - LTBF (27)
5. OleXmad -
6. MalFin - Whicker (17), touch (23), md4l (26), Whicker (28), touch (28)
7. squire12 - md4l (24)
8. domepatrol91 - James (23)
9. Darth Pees -
10. Whicker - bcb (16), teude (18), Woz (18), teude (19),
11. Touch - Dome (28)
12. teude - Whicker (18), touch (27)
13. bucs - Woz (18), touch (27), Whicker (27)
14. Mookie - malf, woz (28)
15. Mission - Whicker (22)
16. ksj - Whicker (17)
17. tk3 - Whicker (22)
18. md4l - touch (26)
19. Rags -
20. Woz - squire (18), ksj (28)

4 Whicker - ksj, tk3, mission, Bucs

3 Touch - md4l, teude, MalFin

1 md4l - squire,

1 Darth - bcb

1 teude - Whicker