Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@ET80, @Shady Slim, @Pickle Rick, @Ragnarok, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @Malfatron, @mission27, @The Orca, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty,

Ex Nihilio

As seen on Survivor, the two tribes have to do this challenge entirely themselves.  You will make an immunity challenge out of nothing.  You have 24 hours to complete this challenge and announce an immunity winner.  The time starts as soon as I read the votes for this Tribal Council.  The challenge can be anything you want it to be, but it MUST BE A CHALLENGE.  If there is not a challenge mutually agreed upon and played by both tribes within 48 hours, BOTH tribes will have to go to Tribal Council and vote out one of their teammates.  

The Challenge can be whatever the tribes want it to be.  It could be cards, it could be a repeat of one of the previous competitions, it can be whatever you want it to be, but both tribes MUST have a chance to win, and it CANNOT be a mutual agreement between tribes to agree on an Immunity winner.  It could be as simple as a coin flip.  Whatever it is, YOU as tribes have to do all of it by yourselves. 

You have to host it yourselves, you have to write the rules yourselves. 

since we now have 46 hours, we choose to suspend talks until after riggity has evicted someone

52 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

@Outpost31 I see all this drama, and I'm going to try a new course of action. I wouldn't give you a hard time like these fools remaining in the game.

You can replace any player in the game with Dwight and I will go to bat for you. You'll have a supporter in the game.

tumblr_muuv30zZwf1qzee63o1_500.gif

53 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I am clarifying and defining chance as 50/50 minimum.

Whoa....our team is far superior to theirs in sheer talent.....are you proposing that we create a lopsided game to make the odds of going to tribal council 50/50? Doesn't sound very non-biased to me Jeffrey....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

No, we can just refuse to accept it.

As long as we make a valid offer, that's all that matters.

And considering your Frenchie *** is probably all studied up on soccer and you know this dude, I'm gonna refuse it.

Not my point, but thanks for stating the obvious

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I suggest the tribes pressure players on their tribe to take this challenge seriously.  Everybody has to remember that with Hidden Idols, whims and endgame strategy in sight, anybody can be voted out at any time and you don't want to get voted out because you tried to get cute. 

So it's just my recommendation, but I think you all should take this one a little more seriously and try to shoot yourself in the foot just to be clever. 

Jeff, instead of having our tribe bear the entire responsibility of an agreement or not, why not twist your rules like this: "If an agreement is not reached at the end of the 48 hours period, then the two tribes will face each other in a coin flip. The loser has to go the council. " That way we're all motivated to find a decent challenge to play against each other, since nobody really wants a coin flip let's be honest.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

This is very unbecoming of the hard work HZ has put towards this game.

I suggest we just do a full game reset, back until let's say... after the fourth eviction. Then we start anew from there.

Hurry up and get your moves in

tenor.gif?itemid=4457171