Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

to be completely honest superjumbo was the best answer I saw the entire time

Why wouldn’t it be super jumbo tho. Don’t know what it means but it sounds spectacular 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@jfinley88 @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @11sanchez11

@jfinley88, lot of confidence from Sensual Centaurs.  Do you think it's justified considering some of the bad luck other teams have faced?

@MathMan, why hang Sanchez out to dry? 

@utley4568, do you feel overshadowed by some of the other players on your tribe?

@theuntouchable, is this the safest Tribal Council yet, or is there a chance for a blindside?

@Adrenaline_Flux, do you fear what the player voted out might tell players on other Islands if they survive long enough on Redemption Island?

@Hockey5djh, first tribal council.  Thoughts?

@11sanchez11, was it more the challenge or your standing in the tribe that made you drop out?

It is time to vote.  Sensual Centaurs have until 11 PM CST Thursday to vote. 

No fear here, man. You are believing in monster stories your parents told you. Whoever we vote out will speak with no substance in their bitter words.

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Most gruelingest challenge ever and it doesn't even get finished.

In my defense, I thought this was going to be a LOT easier than it appears to have been. 

The centaurs knew what the task at hand would entail and we envisioned a world where no centaur would have to endure such pitiful torture. 

I am glad to report that we indeed do live in that world.

8 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@jfinley88 @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @11sanchez11

@jfinley88, lot of confidence from Sensual Centaurs.  Do you think it's justified considering some of the bad luck other teams have faced?

@MathMan, why hang Sanchez out to dry? 

@utley4568, do you feel overshadowed by some of the other players on your tribe?

@theuntouchable, is this the safest Tribal Council yet, or is there a chance for a blindside?

@Adrenaline_Flux, do you fear what the player voted out might tell players on other Islands if they survive long enough on Redemption Island?

@Hockey5djh, first tribal council.  Thoughts?

@11sanchez11, was it more the challenge or your standing in the tribe that made you drop out?

It is time to vote.  Sensual Centaurs have until 11 PM CST Thursday to vote. 

Well....I'm thinking that

Uncrustables are probably the best breakfast sandwich.

I don't understand the point of Thursdays, Wednesday is Hump day, Friday is the last day of the week....Thursday is just there.

I'm glad that I chose a banana as my one "item" to bring to the island. It was delicious and I can't wait to stick the peel in someone's tailpipe or cause someone to slip and fall off the Mario kart track.

Wawa is the best convenience store but they sold out and went corporate years ago

I still laugh that every bridge in New Jersey you have to pay a toll to get out but it's free to get in

Orange is a super underrated color.

In about 4 months I'm going to have a legit mini me running around....I can't wait to get matching Dr. Evil and Mini Me suits to wear to the park

Fences are more expensive than they should be

Its called a Hot tub....if you call it a Spa or a Jacuzzi you're wrong

Jeff is such a whitebread name...be more interesting next time Mr. and Mrs. Probst

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

4PVIvEY.jpg

Used in a sentence:

"My boy Stomach Ache lost a foot at work in a printer accident and got that insurance money, then he went out and got that brand new escalate right off the lot..."

• Like 4

Sixth vote and the next person voted out is @11sanchez11

latest?cb=20150810211924

Sanchez, the Tribe has spoken.  You must now go directly to Redemption Island, where @iPwn has selected Paper, Rock, Scissors as his challenge of choice.  You have until Pair Up is complete to submit your list of 20 Paper, Rock, Scissors moves.