Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

14 minutes ago, Tyty said:

@HorizontoZenith with no context this contest makes no sense lol. Not knowing how many words are in a phrase or what mystery letters are supposed to be in an 18 letter phrase just makes no sense. If there was some kind of theme to shrink it all down a bit it might be doable but there’s like nothing to go off of here. I got some projects on my hands tomorrow but I’ll be working on this subproject the whole time in my head probably but probably won’t get anywhere unless you make this less vague bro

It's called Survivor Scramble...

Everybody, STOP!

We have an injury.  While trying to figure out the puzzle, Sanchez tripped and injured himself.  He has excused himself from the competition, which means that the Sensual Centaurs have lost the Immunity Challenge. 

(Sanchez concedes defeat). 

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@jfinley88 @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @11sanchez11

@jfinley88, lot of confidence from Sensual Centaurs.  Do you think it's justified considering some of the bad luck other teams have faced?

@MathMan, why hang Sanchez out to dry? 

@utley4568, do you feel overshadowed by some of the other players on your tribe?

@theuntouchable, is this the safest Tribal Council yet, or is there a chance for a blindside?

@Adrenaline_Flux, do you fear what the player voted out might tell players on other Islands if they survive long enough on Redemption Island?

@Hockey5djh, first tribal council.  Thoughts?

@11sanchez11, was it more the challenge or your standing in the tribe that made you drop out?

It is time to vote.  Sensual Centaurs have until 11 PM CST Thursday to vote. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@jfinley88 @MathMan, @utley4568, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @11sanchez11

@jfinley88, lot of confidence from Sensual Centaurs.  Do you think it's justified considering some of the bad luck other teams have faced?

@MathMan, why hang Sanchez out to dry? 

@utley4568, do you feel overshadowed by some of the other players on your tribe?

@theuntouchable, is this the safest Tribal Council yet, or is there a chance for a blindside?

@Adrenaline_Flux, do you fear what the player voted out might tell players on other Islands if they survive long enough on Redemption Island?

@Hockey5djh, first tribal council.  Thoughts?

@11sanchez11, was it more the challenge or your standing in the tribe that made you drop out?

It is time to vote.  Sensual Centaurs have until 11 PM CST Thursday to vote. 

Nah bruh. The shadows keep me cool tbh. And I've got mad love for fin and the boys