Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Good luck, everyone.

I am honored to become the first person voted out even though they won the immunity challenge and am happy to no longer be wasting my time on this crap.

This is why you didn't get a special thank you.  You should've seen this coming as soon as Malf took advantage of the rule in the beginning.  My hands are clean. 

@Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @The Orca, @ET80, @Hockey5djh.

Replay Relay

Don't have time to fine tune the description, but you're going to be having a replay of previous challenges.  I'll fine tune this later so you know exactly what I need from you, but here's the basics:

NO WORKING TOGETHER

1. Locks and Keys (Key portion only)
2. Survivor Hoops (No opponent, just balance/offense)
3. Swimming With Sharks (Matchup against everyone else once)
4. Platform Peril (match up with everyone once)
5. Writes of Passage (Closest gets X amount, second, third)

1. For Locks and Keys, you have two choices: Double check each key, or have a 60% chance to get the right key to work when you try it.  If you double check, you are guaranteed to open the chest in a maximum of 20 tries.  If you do not double check, you could go on forever if Chatty keeps rolling 61 or higher when you’re on the right key.  There are ten keys numbered 1 through 10.  You have to tell me which order you want to try your keys.  Chatty will randomize which key it is for everyone.  The amount of “points” you get on this portion will be subtracted from the other games.  

2. Survivor Hoops without an opponent.  You have 100% to distribute between OFFENSE and BALANCE.  If you fall off at any point, you do not get your remaining attempts to score.  Each player will have 20 chances to score.  Your OFFENSE rating is your chance to score.  

3. Swimming with Sharks.  Everybody plays everybody else once.  

4. Platform Peril.  Everybody plays everybody else once.  Points are worth double for this one.  10 rounds per opponent.  Send me a list of your moves for each other player in the game.  

5. The player closest to the average gets 20 points.  The second closest gets 15 points.  Third closest gets 10 points.  Fourth closest gets 5 points.  Furthest from the average gets no points. If players tie, they both get the prize. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

This is why you didn't get a special thank you.  You should've seen this coming as soon as Malf took advantage of the rule in the beginning.  My hands are clean. 

I appreciate the time you have put into this game and it is entirely up to you the challenges you choose to include and the manner of which they are carried out regardless of the lack of integrity imposed within those challenges. It is fine I didn't get a special thank you. I wasn't expecting one though considering I've been outspoken and haven't had as much time to give confessionals.

Thank you, again, for your time and effort and good luck to everyone remaining. Make it a bloodbath and exploit every nook and cranny.

• Like 3

On 7/7/2018 at 2:33 PM, Outpost31 said:

Swimming With Sharks

NO COMMUNICATION with your tribe in thread, in chatty or through PM.  No formulating strategy whatsoever with your tribe. THIS IS ALL ABOUT GUTS.  YOU TRIBE CANNOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR BRAVERY.  

For today’s Immunity Challenge, you’ll be swimming with sharks.  You will be randomly paired with a player from the opposite tribe.  It’s a game of chicken because whoever stays in the longest scores points in this game.  What’s the catch?  The longer you stay in, the better chance you have of getting bit by a shark.  

I know I promised very few Chatty type competitions remaining, but this one really isn’t random/luck, it’s about risk and guts.  

Here’s how it works.  You have to decide how many seconds you want to stay in the water between 1 second and 100 seconds.  Every second you stay in translates to a percentage to get bit by a shark.  If you stay in for 100 seconds, you are guaranteed to get bit 100%.  If you stay in 80 seconds, you have an 80% chance of getting bit by a shark.  The player who stays in the longest has the first chance at scoring points.  However, if you get bit by a shark, your opponent gets all their points automatically.  The tribe with the most seconds at the end of the game wins immunity and safety from Tribal Council.  The tribe with the fewest seconds must go to Tribal Council, where they will be forced to vote out one of their own.  Here is an example:

Player 1    Player 2
10         17

Player 2 decided to stay in the longest, but now he has a 17% chance to get bit by a shark.  
I would roll a 100-sided die.  If that die is 1-17, Player 2 gets bit by a shark and player one gets 10 points.  If the die is 18-100, Player 2 safely gets out of the water and scores 17 seconds (points) for his tribe.  

You will not know who you are matched up with.  The matchups will be randomized once I have all submissions.  If somebody does not submit by the deadline, their opponent will score however many points they submitted automatically. 

@EliteTexan80, @Shady Slim, @Whicker, @Famous Jameis, @gopherwrestler @Ragnarok, @theuntouchable, @domepatrol91,

Everybody on your tribe MUST submit for this challenge. 

@SovereignNazgul, @MathMan, @mission27, @LetTheBallFly, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty

Itty Bitty TyTys, ONE of you will sit out.  The last to submit will be sitting out for this challenge. 

Deadline is 11 PM CST Sunday. 

Any questions? 

@ET80

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I appreciate the time you have put into this game and it is entirely up to you the challenges you choose to include and the manner of which they are carried out regardless of the lack of integrity imposed within those challenges. It is fine I didn't get a special thank you. I wasn't expecting one though considering I've been outspoken and haven't had as much time to give confessionals.

Thank you, again, for your time and effort and good luck to everyone remaining. Make it a bloodbath and exploit every nook and cranny.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the lack of integrity on some of the challenges either.  Put in the editing rule to avoid lack of integrity based on previous edited challenges and it bit me that way, too.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the lack of integrity on some of the challenges either.  Put in the editing rule to avoid lack of integrity based on previous edited challenges and it bit me that way, too.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

In the context of this challenge: next time you do it, just make it that those who want to sit out can but any editing in-game results in having your moves autopicked by chatzzzy for the rest of the game.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:00 AM, Outpost31 said:

Eliminated Players:
iPwn
Cwood
Stallyns
SirA
Dwight
Bucsfan
Swoosh
Sanchez (got an ouchie and left)
Jfin
Utley
Dome
Whicker
Gopher
Mookie
Ragnarok
TyTy
BCB
Nazgul
Mission

Jury:
TedLavie
Shady
Pickle
Flux

also, congrats to the final 5!

A LOT of players started this game.

Its an honor competiting with all of you, and lets kick each others *** in the next comp!!

@The Orca

@ET80

@Hockey5djh

@theuntouchable

@Malfatron

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

wait what’s the controversy i don’t be follow, ET won it didn’t he?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

wait what’s the controversy i don’t be follow, ET won it didn’t he?

the controversy was that, based on the available moves left...it was autowin for Flux.

however, the orca edited, causing himself to be immediately eliminated. His immediate elimination opened up a couple extra potential moves for et80. et80 then won.

• Like 2